How about that, power cable,mains can make a difference

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friesiansam

i would not want to see you or anybody banned but i can not control how others behave or what they choose to post.
( i can not recall you sticking up for me ?!)

my question to you was a genuine one (which you have chose to ignore which is your prerogative) and i think you will find i have started many other threads on "kit"...
(i did not start or resurrect this thread by the way...)

i really don't get why cable questions cause such a reaction (?) but it seems the "non-believers" as such are the posters who become aggressive...
(thats the reason why many of the old posters have left but that just my opinion - hope thats ok ?)

if you feel the need go ahead and activate the ignore button, but as a believer in freedom of speech, i am happy to hear and accept other people have a different point of view to me whether i agree or not !
A forum like this, should be about friendly discussion, not constant bickering like Prime Minister's Questions.

D

Deleted member 188516

A forum like this, should be about friendly discussion, not constant bickering like Prime Minister's Questions.

friendly discussion ?!

only possible if we all think and have the same opinion...

The OPs original post made an observation it didn't ask opinions, although it has clearly led to this, and the most opinionated have made theirs well known.
If there is any further bickering on this thread it will be locked.

Jez l

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Ffs why does every cable thread turn into a p*ssing contest

Its pretty simple really.

If you can't hear a difference, dont upgrade your cables and dont comment on a cable thread. Spend the money on something that makes you happy rather than wasting time trying to win internet points arguing over something that doesnt concern you anyway.

If you can hear the difference, happy days.

D

Deleted member 188516

Ffs why does every cable thread turn into a p*ssing contest

Its pretty simple really.

If you can't hear a difference, dont upgrade your cables and dont comment on a cable thread. Spend the money on something that makes you happy rather than wasting time trying to win internet points arguing over something that doesnt concern you anyway.

If you can hear the difference, happy days.

+1.

D

Deleted member 188516

The OPs original post made an observation it didn't ask opinions, although it has clearly led to this, and the most opinionated have made theirs well known.
If there is any further bickering on this thread it will be locked.

the op was going to generate replies, and, opinions though was it not ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts