• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Your Song/Track of the Day

MUSICRAFT

I am asked almost daily as to what music I listen to. Although my tastes vary and despite all the music that in on everyday however what I do like to look out for daily is a song/track that has particularly grabbed my attention. So, as this is a Bank holiday weekend a Chill out track to start with -
Sub Sub - Past
Thanks Rick @ Musicraft

DocG

May 1, 2012
Hi Rick,

I'm working today... I'll go for Diggin' on James Brown -- Tower of Power. That should get me through the day!

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
The Best of Mozart, not my normal fair but sounds particually fine it was a Linn download in FLAC it goes from tinkly piano bits to horns and loud drums, the notes stop and start wonderfully.

Ruby the Rabbitfoot - New as Due, Thanks to our Macspur.

Reactions: Greenwich_Man

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
chris_bates1974 said:
Yeah, I'm working too... starting slow with The XX Infinity album... rediscovered a couple of days ago, it's really very good....
If you like that, I'd highly recommend 'If You Wait' by London Grammar. - my favourite Album of last year!

Reactions: TheJoker

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Currently listening to 'Tremors' by SOHN. - Melodic, Electronic, 'proper' songs and beautifully produced - what more could you want?

chris_bates1974 - I think you'd like this too!

Reactions: TheJoker

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
iQ Speakers said:
The Best of Mozart, not my normal fair but sounds particually fine it was a Linn download in FLAC it goes from tinkly piano bits to horns and loud drums, the notes stop and start wonderfully.

Ruby the Rabbitfoot - New as Due, Thanks to our Macspur.
Can't beat a bit of 'Moz'! *good*

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
I am currently listening to Lauren Laverne on BBC 6 music playing a great selection of music to start a bank holiday.

*music2*

jjbomber

Dec 22, 2006
I Don't Like Mondays for today - Boomtown Rats

Tuesday's Gone for Tomorrow - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Wednesday Morning, 3AM - Simon And Garfunkle

Thursday's Child - David Bowie

Friday On My Mind - Easybeats

Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting - Elton John

Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2

LDTM

Jun 1, 2014
Dreamtale, tides of war. Keeps the murderous tendancies in check...did I say that out loud? *wacko*

chris_bates1974

Feb 28, 2013
Infiniteloop said:
chris_bates1974 said:
Yeah, I'm working too... starting slow with The XX Infinity album... rediscovered a couple of days ago, it's really very good....
If you like that, I'd highly recommend 'If You Wait' by London Grammar. - my favourite Album of last year!
You're not wrong - love it! The bass on the opening track sounds like it's going to bring my house down... I can't wait to get home!!!

I've also done Lorde this morning, and Royal Blood - now I have my phone on random play across every track on the device! No skipping permitted!

Pedro2

Nov 29, 2010
From the Beginning by ELP.
Heard this by chance on Spotify and wondered how I'd missed it back in my prog rock days!

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
https://open.spotify.com/track/0qJAQHce9OHXRucF96XSu2

(Mixed by Paul Oakenfold, Song - The Astrophysical Nebula, Artist - John "00" Flemming)

DaanS

May 24, 2015
Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds, side 2. I seem to hear something new in that section of the record every time I listen to it.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts