Your Song/Track of the Day

I am asked almost daily as to what music I listen to. Although my tastes vary and despite all the music that in on everyday however what I do like to look out for daily is a song/track that has particularly grabbed my attention. So, as this is a Bank holiday weekend a Chill out track to start with -
Sub Sub - Past
regular_smile.gif
Thanks Rick @ Musicraft

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
iQ Speakers said:
The Best of Mozart, not my normal fair but sounds particually fine it was a Linn download in FLAC it goes from tinkly piano bits to horns and loud drums, the notes stop and start wonderfully.

Ruby the Rabbitfoot - New as Due, Thanks to our Macspur.

Can't beat a bit of 'Moz'! *good*

jjbomber

I Don't Like Mondays for today - Boomtown Rats

Tuesday's Gone for Tomorrow - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Wednesday Morning, 3AM - Simon And Garfunkle

Thursday's Child - David Bowie

Friday On My Mind - Easybeats

Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting - Elton John

Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2

chris_bates1974

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Infiniteloop said:
chris_bates1974 said:
Yeah, I'm working too... starting slow with The XX Infinity album... rediscovered a couple of days ago, it's really very good....

If you like that, I'd highly recommend 'If You Wait' by London Grammar. - my favourite Album of last year!

You're not wrong - love it! The bass on the opening track sounds like it's going to bring my house down... I can't wait to get home!!!

I've also done Lorde this morning, and Royal Blood - now I have my phone on random play across every track on the device! No skipping permitted!

Reactions: Babur72

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
https://open.spotify.com/track/0qJAQHce9OHXRucF96XSu2

(Mixed by Paul Oakenfold, Song - The Astrophysical Nebula, Artist - John "00" Flemming)

TRENDING THREADS