New CDP after many a demo.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Stuart83

Jul 22, 2023
Visit site
Definitely nowt wrong with ABBA, there always seem to be a good number of people who turn their noses up when you mention their name, only to later find out they have a copy of ABBA Gold in their collection. :)
This is true 😊
As a kid I'd love the sound of the classical music my father would play but know my friends would of taken the p?ss if I'd admitted it.
Now I have a growing collection.

I will probably tap my feet at abba and always recognise good music irrespective of personally liking it is not.
It is always a debate starter mentioning which music one likes and dislikes.

I know as a 15yr old I was laughed at for liking the bee gees yet now I will put it on without the guilt.
I'm super eclectic in taste and go from mixing hard house to classical regular which are polar opposite of each other.
I've been known to even sample it in together on occasion.

Abba is still one for some reason probably the social conditioning as a kid that id hide away behind my other albums if my friends came round.

That said when my partner puts it on I will leave the door ajar so I can hear it 😂
Doesn't make sense though as their taste is usually manufactured pop etc and the dreaded Sam Smith who I don't mind saying publicly is a complete arse.

Last edited:

Stuart83

Jul 22, 2023
Visit site
Hello Stuart, Marantz CD 60 is a very good choice. Which amp, cables, speakers do you use? Juraj
Hi Juraz it's an acram sa30 amp, system deck iix record player with QED cables and Q-Acoustics 3050i with a hardly used wharfdale SW sub woofer and a ifizen for the odd Bluetooth connection via smartphone.

Last edited:
Reactions: manicm

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts