Just another setback...! Fotos

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
SteveR750 said:
Why not keep the NAD?

Then when the Rega turns up you can afford to get excited. If you really wanted the MAIM stuff, you wouldnt be waiting for Rega, would you? Patience, dear friend!

Hi Steve

i've only bought the NAD this summer on ebay, as didn't have any stereo amp, and didn't have money to the Brio.

My initial goal was a Rega combo Brio/DAC, i've demo the two this year and bought the DAC first.

And the NAD is going no where, is going to be part of my bedroom system, along with the MA RS1 and i'll pass a cable through a hole in the living room wall to my bedroom, from the analog output of the SBT into the NAD, and control the SBT with the ipad in the bed... ;)

I LOVE TECHNOLOGY. :dance:

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
stevebrock said:
Wait for the Brio r it will be worth it and goes so well with the Rega DAC!

Yes i will !

I've spoke to my Rega dealer yesterday, and he told me that a shipping from Rega was arriving this friday or next week monday.

The Brio is arriving. :cheer:

:cheers:

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Hi-FiOutlaw said:
stevebrock said:

Yes i will !

I've spoke to my Rega dealer yesterday, and he told me that a shipping from Rega was arriving this friday or next week monday.

Result! Much excitedness!

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
stevebrock said:
Hi-FiOutlaw said:
stevebrock said:

Yes i will !

Result! Much excitedness!

oh ye...!

It's coming! 8)

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY !!!

Tomorow morning i'll pick the Brio R up at my Rega dealer. :cheer:

He is coming HOME! :bounce:

then i'll start a new thread were i'll post my little review and opinions about my sistem and will ask you guys for your opinion for new cables?

ohhhh it is going to be a jolly christmas!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts