Your dream hi-fi ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ok this could tourn out to be intresting, i woul like to know wat your dream hi-fi is/would be, what amp ,cd player, turntable, speakers ,cables, interconnects etc.. you can base your answer upon wat you have heard in the past or on what you think or even what is the most expensive it realy dosent matter what the basis of your answer are what matters is what it is and it's adream remember so no limits go on then post lads!

A

Anonymous

no dreams i take it . come on there must be a cd player or amp that you desire bu cannot afford or a pair of speakers you want but cannot fit in your house

A

Anonymous

I'm dreaming about the feeling the Linn demo room at Harrods produced about 8 years ago. Thunderous!

I'm also dreaming of living in a detached house and not a flat as well as having a 25ft x 18ft sitting room with a 10ft ceiling.

Now that would be truly fab!!!

A

Anonymous

Well my dream speakers are the tannoy Kingdoms...

MMMM -3db at 18hz

Not sure what amp I would put with them though.. or where I would have them.. being as they way well over 200 kilos each;)

VoodooDoctor

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
I'd love to hear the Monitor Audio Platinum's through a Leema set up. Have WHF ever set up the full Leema 5.1 system? Thinking of taking a trip to Coventry sometime to audition the Platinums as they really intrigue me.

A

Anonymous

I'm going for a demo next week of

Audio Research CD7

2 models of Audio Research amps

Sonus Faber standmount's (Cremona Auditor M's)

if it's near perfect I'm hoping to buy 1 component every 2 years,starting with the speakers.

Since I got all my Primare kit I've realized how much I would enjoy a truly exceptional hi-fi.

A

Anonymous

Naim CD 555 (with amplication and speakers to it justice) - would love to listen to this - although I'm not sure I could ever bring my self to part with the cash...but if the sound was worth every penny...!!

A

Anonymous

My dream Hi-Fi would consist of the following Linn products;
(1) Sondek LP12 turntable
(2) Akurate CD Player
(3) Akurate Kontrol pre-amplifier
(4) Akurate 2200 power amplifier
(5) Artikulat 350A loudspeakers
Estimated total selling price £40,000.
I will buy this when I have won the National Lottery!!!!

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I was avoiding this one as my changing weekly
emotion-6.gif

So let say if I won lottery then the system would be as follow:

AMR CD-77 (with wonderful analog sounding Philips TDA1541A chipset)

Mark Levinson N§ 32 Reference Preamplifier/ 2 x Karan KA-PAM 1200 mono blocks.

GamuT L-7 speakers

Virtual Dynamics Genesis cables

"If I can dream" is one of my favourate Elvis song
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Moon Andromeda

Roksan Platinum PR15B and ST1308

Wilson Bensch A.C.T.

John Duncan

European amplification and cd player - Primare/Densen/Audio Analogue. In Titanium.

Michell or Clearaudio turntable - can't decide between steel and acrylic.

Electrostatics - Martin Logan or Quad. Or maybe some Sonus Faber floorstanders that look like a yacht.

A

Anonymous

In my dream hi-fi, I have several pairs of speakers hooked through an array of components through a speaker/amp selector. Tannoy Kingdom, B&W Nautilus, Martin Logan Summit, Magnepan MG 20.1.

a91gti

Jul 9, 2009
Visit site
Much as i hate to be boring the syatem i most enjoyed and would build again was an old philips cd with digi volume into a pair of 303s and some HB1s.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts