Word verification

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I'm still getting asked to word verify pretty much every post I do. Shouldn't it be off my user ID by now?

A

Anonymous

Yep, I am getting it every post :wall: . It's reeeeally annoying. Is there not a less obtrusive mechanism your web team can come up with?!? Until this is fixed I am out of here :wave:

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
Is there a magical number of posts we have to type before this disappears? I'm still getting asked for verification for every post. It sometimes doesn't work as well. Just the other night both the visual and audible verifications didn't work.

Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
d4v3pum4 said:
Is there a magical number of posts we have to type before this disappears? I'm still getting asked for verification for every post. It sometimes doesn't work as well. Just the other night both the visual and audible verifications didn't work.

1121 normally. Nearly there ;)

Crossie

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I am having trouble with the word verification. I have tried entering the required characters but I can't seem to get past this point - am I doing it wrongly? Can I have it removed from my account, please?

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Tried to reply to a comment last night and twice got asked to verify - both times the character recognition failed and my post didn't appear :eek:(

Doesn't usually happen to me...

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
You should both be sorted now. There has been an uplift in spam activity recently (you should see the amount our system is 'catching'), which may also explain why the protection system is being particularly tough. As ever we'll try and keep it balanced out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts