Spoken Word Artists - The Streets, Kae Tempest, Ghostpoet, Allflaws

Barker

Jan 3, 2023
Visit site
Hi,

I am very interested in spoken word artists from around the globe.
Spoken word seems to move from your conventional rap/hip hop into a more alternative and poetic approach.
Currently I am listening to British artists like The Streets, Sleaford Mods, Scroobius Pip, Allflaws, Kae Tempest

Please post any videos, tracks, lyrics etc. I will post my ideas as well.

Thanks

Here is a starter

alexlorance

Aug 5, 2023
Visit site
Hi,

I am very interested in spoken word artists from around the globe.
Spoken word seems to move from your conventional rap/hip hop into a more alternative and poetic approach.
Currently I am listening to British artists like The Streets, Sleaford Mods, Scroobius Pip, Allflaws, Kae Tempest

Please post any videos, tracks, lyrics etc. I will post my ideas as well.

Thanks

Here is a starter
Thank you for sharing such great ideas! It's wonderful to see your passion for spoken word artists and the way they've transformed conventional rap/hip hop into a more poetic and alternative approach. The British artists you mentioned, like The Streets, Sleaford Mods, Scroobius Pip, Allflaws, and Kae Tempest, sound truly captivating. I'll definitely give them a listen and explore more spoken word talents from different parts of the world. Your post has inspired me to delve deeper into this fascinating genre. Thanks again!

Geoff P.

Mar 29, 2022
Visit site
I'm thinking Telly Savalas and Rex Harrison, but I may not be taking this subject seriously !

I might be showing my age, but aren't all rappers spoken-word, or at least failed singers ?!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts