Two full UK reviews of the Panasonic TX-P65VT65B plasma

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
[/quote]

Aww, you didn't do any pics of the good bit....

[/quote]

I was going to post pics of her in the buff - but I thought it might offend

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Pindi said:
Wow! Your TV is looking awesome.

How much will you charge to calibrate a LX5090 in the Walsall area? :grin:

Hi Pindi - I had my LX5090 looking very close to that mate but only at 2.2 gamma - erm let me think about it - I am not a pro calibrator, I just taught myself to do it mate.

Just to make that clear - but I do know what I am doing I think :)

Pindi

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
ellisdj said:
Pindi said:
Wow! Your TV is looking awesome.

How much will you charge to calibrate a LX5090 in the Walsall area? :grin:

Hi Pindi - I had my LX5090 looking very close to that mate but only at 2.2 gamma - erm let me think about it - I am not a pro calibrator, I just taught myself to do it mate.

Just to make that clear - but I do know what I am doing I think :)

It looks like you have almost perfected the skill of self calibration though, so I'm willing to be your first customer. :rofl:

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I think an exchange of details is a good idea so we chat away from this thread - are you active on any other forums with private messaging such as AV Forum?

Pindi

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
ellisdj said:
I think an exchange of details is a good idea so we chat away from this thread - are you active on any other forums with private messaging such as AV Forum?

That makes sense. My user name is Soulo on AV Forums.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Total Digital in Handsworth, Birmingham, have the Panasonic 65VT65 for £2,899, with a 5-year guarantee, but the website does stress that this product is for in-store purchase only. http://www.totaldigital.biz/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=43_51&products_id=4840

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts