Today - What Hi-Fi and AVForums reviews of the Panasonic 65CZ952B 4K OLED

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

Nope, still not working but went onto their website with the address, not sure what to think to it though.

ellisdj

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
If the walls take the full weight of the upstairs roof people stuff etc adding a few kg won't collapse the building

Buy a joist checker and it's easy to make sure you hit a joist / stud or 2 for the wall bracket.

cinema.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

Series1boy said:
Try IKEA Gel, they have loads of tv stands, and well built ones.
Cheers mate, someone else once recommended IKEA to me too. I will have a quick look on their website.

D

Deleted member 2457

ellisdj said:
If the walls take the full weight of the upstairs roof people stuff etc adding a few kg won't collapse the building

Buy a joist checker and it's easy to make sure you hit a joist / stud or 2 for the wall bracket.
Cheers for the tip buddy.

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
The Panasonic 65CZ952B 4K OLED is now £7,000 at Richer Sounds, a grand below its intial price four months ago.
£6800 I got quoted at Richer Sounds Milton Keynes yesterday. BB I paid £6250 for mine and traded in my LG for £750 so the total bill was £5500 and its calibrated by Gordan Fraser.

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
[£6800 I got quoted at Richer Sounds Milton Keynes yesterday. BB I paid £6250 for mine and traded in my LG for £750 so the total bill was £5500 and its calibrated by Gordan Fraser.

Aha! So that'll be why, in the last 30 minutes, your LG OLED has disappeared from the AVForums Classified section! But you were asking £1,100 for it, so £750 is quite a bit less, Richer Sounds drove a hard bargain ..... The Panonic 4K OLED that you are buying is an ex-store display one, right?

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
gel said:
[£6800 I got quoted at Richer Sounds Milton Keynes yesterday. BB I paid £6250 for mine and traded in my LG for £750 so the total bill was £5500 and its calibrated by Gordan Fraser.

Aha! So that'll be why, in the last 30 minutes, your LG OLED has disappeared from the AVForums Classified section! But you were asking £1,100 for it, so £750 is quite a bit less, Richer Sounds drove a hard bargain ..... The Panonic 4K OLED that you are buying is an ex-store display one, right?
Yes, from Nick the old home cinema centre guy and from his new shop Hsound.co.uk.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts