AVForums reviews of the Samsung UBD-K8500 and Panasonic DMP-UB900 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray players

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
Why? What's wrong with the Sony? It's a 75-inch TV, and knowing Son_of_SJ, the TV will likely remain in his house for at least 5-7 years. I think it's an excellent purchase.
He already has 4 large TVs why buy a bigger one of lesser quality - not smart!

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
Why? What's wrong with the Sony? It's a 75-inch TV, and knowing Son_of_SJ, the TV will likely remain in his house for at least 5-7 years. I think it's an excellent purchase.
Err.....because it's bigger?
No, not as good! And according to Ellisdj you can't even calibrate that thing properly.

gel said:
bigboss said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
No, not as good!  And according to Ellisdj you can't even calibrate that thing properly.  
I'm not sure of your outburst on this gel. Ellisdj hasn't even seen the TV, leave alone trying to calibrate it. Clare Newsome has the same TV, and she loves it. She even got it calibrated from Vincent Teoh.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
No, not as good! And according to Ellisdj you can't even calibrate that thing properly.
I'm not sure of your outburst on this gel. Ellisdj hasn't even seen the TV, leave alone trying to calibrate it. Clare Newsome has the same TV, and she loves it. She even got it calibrated from Vincent Teoh.
Well he said so on here, it was in a review or something. I never said he did calibrate one.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
I thought you didn't like calibration anyway, considering you loved your uncalibrated LG and didn't get along well with your calibrated Panasonic. ;)
I am not the one who goes on about it in every post and hassles people to get theirs calibrated! *wink*

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Ellisdj, have you ever commented on my Sony 75W855C television as gel claims that you did in post #53 above, that I quote below?

gel said:
bigboss said:
gel said:
bigboss said:

I can't remember your commenting on whether the Sony 75W855C could be calibrated properly or not, but I thought that - unlike gel - that I'd check with you first! Certainly Mr Vincent Teoh can calibrate it, because he calibrated the one belonging to Ms Clare Newsome.

D

Deleted member 2457

You started all this anyway by calling me a liar, who do you think you are?

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Where, exactly, did I call you a liar? I have disagreed with you about your opinion of Mr Steve Withers' reviews, but I don't think that I have called you a liar. Please be specific.

And I have no idea what you mean by "all this" as in "You started all this anyway".

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
Where, exactly, did I call you a liar? I have disagreed with you about your opinion of Mr Steve Withers' reviews, but I don't think that I have called you a liar. Please be specific.

And I have no idea what you mean by "all this" as in "You started all this anyway".
quote I would be astonished if Jules did say that from you. Who are you to question me?

and you talked down to Vak on AV Forums I happen to like the guy I would trust him more than you!

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I hope that Series1boy is still watching this thread, because in post #32 he said, referring to you, gel

Series1boy said:
ive said what I needed to say, so let's all move on and leave the lad alone. ;)

And then completely out of the blue, gel, you sound off about my Sony television and invent a quote from Ellisdj. This is the sort of behaviour that makes people angry with you resulting in what Series1boy called bullying.

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:
I hope that Series1boy is still watching this thread, because in post #32 he said, referring to you, gel

Series1boy said:

And then completely out of the blue, gel, you sound off about my Sony television and invent a quote from Ellisdj. This is the sort of behaviour that makes people angry with you resulting in what Series1boy called bullying.
You are the one who talks down on people and everyone knows it! You called me a liar and then you insult me on my TV purchase. I am through talking to you! Don't bother talking to me again. And stop posting stupid posts on my for sale thread on AV Forums. Regards

D

Deleted member 2457

And don't insult other members again. And keep out of my way!

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
Can people stop dragging AVForum's reviews, AVForums personalities and who said what, to whom, on threads in AVForums?
Agreed. Although the special one is now referring to himself as supreme ruler of the universe - Edited by mods - gel, please stick to house rules to avoid a temporary ban

https://www.avforums.com/threads/panasonic-65vt65.2024512/

in his dreams!

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
chebby said:
Can people stop dragging AVForum's reviews, AVForums personalities and who said what, to whom, on threads in AVForums?
Agreed. Although the special one is now referring to himself as supreme ruler of the universe - Edited by mods - gel, please stick to house rules to avoid a temporary ban[/b]

in his dreams!

D

Deleted member 2457

gel said:
gel said:
chebby said:
Agreed. Although the special one is now referring to himself as supreme ruler of the universe - Edited by mods - gel, please stick to house rules to avoid a temporary ban

in his dreams!
Excuse me? The word idiot in this forum gets used all the time and you do nothing. It's already been pointed out by another member me been bullied all the time and yet you do nothing. If you want arrogant so so like him on your forum so be it. What exactly have I done wrong, explain yourself for once please?

D

Deleted member 2457

Son_of_SJ said:

Series1boy said:

And that was said to you btw, you arrogant so so .

D

Deleted member 2457

So everyone else can use the word idiot against me but when I use you threaten me. You cowards!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts