Inakustik speaker cables

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Does any one now inakustik speaker cables?

I've a pair of LS 1102 and absolute love them!!!

after trying several QED cables, Van Der Hul and Kimber this ones out shine them all IN MY SYSTEM.

I can push the Brio R harder and louder, lots of detail and no edginess what so ever.

The bass is heavier and more stiff, it seams that more power is arriving to the dyns.

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I have some Inakustik silver cable (not sure which one) terminated with silver/rhodium Oyaide banana plugs.

It's pretty good. I did it because I needed longer runs of cabling when using a sub. No especially bright. Decent enough detail. Now that I've put the sub away I'm back to some solid copper cables (Oyaide Tunami). The difference isn't huge, but there seems to be more body and bass with similar detail levels. Then again, I haven't blind tested them so I could be imagining things :O

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
The only reference I could find to price was this; http://www.hifiexpert.eu/manufacturer/inakustik/inakustik-reference-ls-1102-speaker-cable-single-wire-black-2x3-0m.html as Inakustik dont quote any.

Whilst the cable seems very well made and seems to have some unusual construction (which makes me think it may not be from the usual chinese sources) I can't help thinking that you may be better off spending money on an amplifier upgrade.

Having said that, the price is for a 2x3m pair and whilst not cheap, it is still far removed from some other lofty priced cables.

Interesting and good looking but at over £50/m probably reserved for the well heeled and/or expensive, revealing systems.

regards

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi DM,

this specific cable is worth every penny, believe me!

In euros is 50€ with all the banana plugs and I'll only need 2m, so 200€ investment for the improvements they do in my system is a bargan... ;)

:cheers:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts