did the two guys get together

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
i remember reading on hear at i think easter a couple of the big hitters on hear were thinking of meeting up and have a listen off set ups.does any one no if it happend or if i missed the review would be good to no the guys thoughts.

had a look but cant find origanal thread.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
nodnarb4444:
i remember reading on hear at i think easter a couple of the big hitters on hear were thinking of meeting up and have a listen off set ups.does any one no if it happend or if i missed the review would be good to no the guys thoughts.

had a look but cant find origanal thread.
Hi Nodnarb4444, Yes it was myself & Trevor that were originally going to meet up, it was arranged that i was going to see Trevor at his home for a good demo, but unfortunately it didnt happen in the end.

It was my youngest brothers funeral on the Wednesday & i was meant to go see Trevor on the Sunday but my other younger brother had taken the funeral really bad (we all did)to the point were he was unconsolable bless him, so i decided to give him some support & spent some time with him at his home, i contacted Trevor & explained the situation with which he totally understood (trevor is a true gent) so, ill hopefully be arrangeing another date with him soon, itll probably have to be in a month or so now as im working alot but as soon as i get the time ill be going to see him.

Sorry guys for forgetting keeping you informed, didnt think to post a thread saying it was off.

Messiah

jase fox:Messiah:
The thread is HERE.

I asked the question also but no response as yet....

Sorry Messiah, i must of missed your post buddy !

No worries
emotion-2.gif

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Messiah:Thanks for the update Jase - hope everything is getting better for you and the family too.
Well as you can imagine its been tough & still find it hard to believe , then again it has only been 2mths, but were all getting there.

Thanks for asking Messiah..

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, sorry I didn't post back on this, but I didn't think it was good form to do given the circumstances.

Am really looking forward to meeting up with Jase and his Mrs.
I'm sure we will all get on and have a enjoyable time.

There might be some beer/wine involved of course, and god knows what the wife will conjure up!
Lets hope for a lovely summers day when we meet up.

All the best Jase, see you soon.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts