which xlr cable from dj mixer to atc scm10-2a speakers?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi, could any one suggest what xlr cable would be best to use from a top dj mixer to a set of atc scm10-2a speakers? price range around £60...and explain if mic cables and balanced one's are any different....thanks

A

Anonymous

before i buy them, are they mic cables and further more is there any difference? the reason im asking isi cant find them any were else as speaker cables...only as mic one's?...thanks again...there great cables and i just want to see if i can get them cheaper...:)

AL13N

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
If you search the HTFR site for Proel cables you'll see they actually have seperate listings for microphone cables, patch cables, etc. I think these ones (linked to above) are more for connecting equipment, active speakers, etc. as it says in the description - "suitable for speaker applications" and are listed as "Active Speaker Cables".

On the link above, click on the multitude of Die-Hard logos on the right hand side. This will take you to results of the entire range. Then click on the tab for Page 3 at the top. You will now see the speaker/microphone/patch cables.

A

Anonymous

Hi mate. Just get some van damme studio mic cables with neutrik connectors. Can get a pair for about £30 on ebay I think.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts