to richard allen (eb2 )

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
EStimated Mr. Allen: I placed an order for a black EB2 eu, on 24/01/2011, 14 months ago. The order number is 4167-1231-9326-8993.After send you several e-mails and make you a several phone calls I have received no reply. I would appreciate any information about my order and delivered within approximately I find excessive. Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Incredible. I also wait for my replacement.

Good luck

KiwiMoto

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Really?I posted here a year or so ago about the lack of service from EB Acoustics and i can't believe they are still keeping paid customers waiting this lenght of time!! Richard,if you still lurk on this forum you need to sort this stuff out.Your great product is only let down by your lack of communication.

A

Anonymous

maybe the 'return for full refund' times should be increased to 150% of the actual delivery time?

There's an incentive to deliver as promised.

A

Anonymous

similar experience here. paid 22.09.2011. called and emailed. told my order was on top of pile.

write this off as bad debt?

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
Maybe it's a case for....
watchdog-2.jpg

A

Anonymous

chebby said:
A chap on another forum got his EB1s in only 5 weeks. (The post was only a month ago.)

Might be an idea to phone Richard to find out what's going on. Maybe he misplaced your orders.

Not misplaced or lost. I talk to him 5 weeks ago and he had all my details. He told me to send the replacement "maybe the next week"...

What is not normal is that some have the speakers in 5 weeks and others (me, for example) have to wait 6, 9 or 14 months, and 10 weeks extra for a replacement.

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a pair back in July 2011 and got them delivered in 9 weeks. The sound didn't suit me so I sent them back and got a full refund within a week. I spoke to Richard Allen a couple of times during the whole process and he was always very helpful. Didn't strike me as the kind of person that would intentionally mislead somebody.....

I would try calling him, not emailing. I got the sense he wasn't an email kind of guy.

A

Anonymous

Anything new? Does anyone know anything? I'm still waiting for replacement. 11 weeks from the promise of a quick replacement...

A

Anonymous

No. I'll try tomorrow. Each call from Spain cost me 10 or 15 pounds. This is the fourth call, but I'll try.

Thanks.

A

Anonymous

Goethe said:
No. I'll try tomorrow. Each call from Spain cost me 10 or 15 pounds. This is the fourth call, but I'll try. Thanks.

Using Skype (Out) will save you a lot of dinero on calls.

-N-

I think this highlights the risk of buying products from companies with only 1 person in charge. If that person falls sick or goes on a holiday, everything gets stalled. If there was a customer services team, the communication would've been better.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts