PANASONIC GT30 SOFTWARE UPDATE

3937edwards

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
thought i would let all gt30 owners that there is another software update available just updated mine although dont know what its for new update version 1220-1000

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Panasonic are a bunch of clueless muppets, just days ago i received a reply to an email i sent them regarding the release date of the BBC sport app for the GT30 and they told me they had no information about it...check the thread about it so exactly who talks to who within Panasonic i wonder?

I'm looking forward to getting my GT30 back from repair even more now so that i can benefit from the extra olympic coverage on the app IF i get it back in time of course, it's not looking good so far :cry:

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Oldboy said:
I'm looking forward to getting my GT30 back from repair even more now so that i can benefit from the extra olympic coverage on the app IF i get it back in time of course, it's not looking good so far :cry:

I hope your dealer left you with a spare TV whilst these repairs are being done.

3937edwards

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
hi oldboy sorry to make the pain of not having your tv worse but thought i would post on hear as panasonic emailed you saying they had no info. i really do hope you get your tv back soon as you know i have been in the same situation as you in the past and its not a pleasent situation to be in chin up :)

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
chebby said:
Oldboy said:

I hope your dealer left you with a spare TV whilst these repairs are being done.

Yes they did but tbh it's a pile of rubbish, just a very basic 720p/1080i 32" sharp lcd with what can only be described as an awful picture and weak tuner...it's little more than a cheap as chips supermarket tv with a sharp logo added to it. I know i shouldn't moan about it as at least i got a loan tv but it's that bad that i took my Samsung 32" LED off the wall from the bedroom and put that in the living room for the time being and am using the loan in the bedroom, at least the sammy is 1080p etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts