Needing a specific type of rack

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone

I wonder if someone could point me in the right direction...

I'm after a rack that has lots of shelves for putting lots of different equipment on...
x2 record players
x1 tape deck
x2 VHS players
As well as smaller items such as camcorders

I'm not looking for top quality, I would like to spend as little as possible, the devices won't be on display as such, but they will be connected to PCs so cable access is important (I can't put them in a cupboard(!).

The other thing is it needs to be as narrow as possible, height isn't a factor but width certainly is.

I think my Google skills are failing me today as I'm coming up with lots of racks but not many that fit the purpose.

If anyone has any recommendations or thoughts it would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

A

Anonymous

attachment.php

A

Anonymous

dim_span:

shame on you as I can see that £3.00 B&Q mains block underneath!

A

Anonymous

mains cables r us:dim_span: shame on you as I can see that £3.00 B&Q mains block underneath!

wish it were mine .... this is a pic from someone here on the forum who posted this thread

however, I have state of the art .... my system has a Tacima connected to it
emotion-2.gif

bluebrazil

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
anyways david my 8vs2 is currently running from a tacima with a psxr also via the tacima, i think its detremental to the amp so i am going to leave the psxr running through the tacima and i am going to plug the amp into a plug adapter thingy, the ones that plug into the wall and have sockets on top and at the sides, sorry for the bad terminology, with the tacima running from it also. do you know of any of these things that offer some form of spike protection. ive seen computer ones but think that they might not be what im after

TRENDING THREADS