Lets See all those Vinyl storages spaces !!!

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Here it is "MY EXPEDIT" with my 2 months old collection of Vinyl!

This is the second one, as my first stayed in my parents home and I didn't pick them up after they died, and all the content was sold by my sisters...

Moving on, this is now my new collection, some of them are the same albums that I had before, some are the albums that I couldn't buy in my youth!

All that mathers know is that VINYL is back in my live for good, And I will NEVER left behind another Record!

Best REGArds !

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
most of mine is in the wall unit should realy chuck it out as tt is burried under other stuff I should get rid of I might give vinyl another chance if I can find a tt with electronic speed change and some way of cleaning lps that isn't to much like hard work I am a bit lazy in my leasure time :) I will post some photo's when I fgured out new dslr

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
This is my 'wall of sound' . . . The pine rack is part of my history dating back to 1980, I had two of them, both had 3 shelves full of vinyl, what you see is what is left after my 'breakdown clear out' in 95!!!! :cry: Ah well I kept most of the audiophile type recordings. Nothing fancy in my hifi life, I call it a 'study/music room' . . . more like a den realy.

500myWallofSoundrw_zpse01f9dda.jpg

CJSF

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
CJSF said:
This is my 'wall of sound' . . . The pine rack is part of my history dating back to 1980, I had two of them, both had 3 shelves full of vinyl, what you see is what is left after my 'breakdown clear out' in 95!!!! :cry: Ah well I kept most of the audiophile type recordings. Nothing fancy in my hifi life, I call it a 'study/music room' . . . more like a den realy.

CJSF

Nice space you got there CJSF, I see you have your TT in a dedicaded shelf. The sound quality improves that much...?

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi-FiOutlaw said:
CJSF said:

CJSF
Nice space you got there CJSF, I see you have your TT in a dedicaded shelf. The sound quality improves that much...?

Thanks Hi-FiOutlaw, compared with the bookshelf/draw set I had it on befor, it is a majour improvement. I'm well pleased, it is a home made afair, cobbled it up from an old 'bent wood, cottage type, open back arm chair', one of those things you dont throw away, 'come in usefull one day', it certainly did that, we had to store it for 10 years though;) Saved myself at least £100 and the woods all sort of match, the draw/cupboard was found in a charity shop, reduced the top by 1.5 inches fits perfectly in the alcove.

Hi-FiOutlaw

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
DandyCobalt said:
Mine is an Ikea special too...a couple of years of collecting...with the Inspire Rega on its own wall-mount above.

Nice DandyCobalt!!!

Love those yellow kevlar woofers from B&W! I

kea, well-known brand of hi-fi furniture... :shifty: ;)

:cheers:

seasonsdownfall

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
Breaking tradition slightly here,

Never thought a couple of years back to pop to ikea, now i live near one - it will probably be where i get my next one.

B&Q job, £50, not the best, hate the colour...

But hey - brand new project debut carbon to show off! ;)

531772_10200914573731892_1242809825_n.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts