JD

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:We've discussed this. All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, we are the imagination of ourselves, and the cottage pie of righteousness is but a harmonic in the collective resonance.

Now here's Tom with the weather.

;-)

A

Anonymous

Big Chris:JohnDuncan:We've discussed this. All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, we are the imagination of ourselves, and the cottage pie of righteousness is but a harmonic in the collective resonance.Now here's Tom with the weather.;-)

I found that funnier than when I saw the man himself doing it!

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Octopo:
Big Chris:JohnDuncan:We've discussed this. All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, we are the imagination of ourselves, and the cottage pie of righteousness is but a harmonic in the collective resonance.Now here's Tom with the weather.;-)

I found that funnier than when I saw the man himself doing it!

Alas. I only discovered Bill's work in late '94. About 6 months too late to catch him live.

:-(

A

Anonymous

Sorry, phrased that badly, I meant on DVD, but yes if only I could travel back in time...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts