JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
She is away w/c 18th, can you do? Anyone else who lives near Stoke Newington is welcome to come round for a glass or two too. I may even make a nice cottage pie with horseradish mash, or a Thai Green.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Funnily enough I've just replied to your post. I would go for one brand rather than 2, unless you have a chance to hear the two together before purchase. My experience of MF and Arcam is that they are different animals.

ÿ

ÿ

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
By the way, don't plump for the Thai Green so fast, the Cottage Pie is a best buy I guarantee you. Just about to eat some I made on Tuesday and I'm salivating all over the place, if it wasn't so damn hot

ÿ

A

Anonymous

JoelSim:
By the way, don't plump for the Thai Green so fast, the Cottage Pie is a best buy I guarantee you. Just about to eat some I made on Tuesday and I'm salivating all over the place, if it wasn't so damn hot

Unsurprising as the quality is always improved by the addition of the horseradish. I add a little (lot) garlic butter at the last moment......nectar. Sounds like a good night wish I was nearer. Is JD playing hard to get or is he at Band Camp ?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Yes, there's plenty of garlic, but it's still quite subtle. I think JD must be playing the game at the moment, he'll be on soon I'm sure.

ÿ

A

Anonymous

Made me feel hungry but due to OH failing miserably there's nowt to manger. Had to make do with a snickers sandwich & a cup of coffee. Wanna swap ?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
andyb190:Made me feel hungry but due to OH failing miserably there's nowt to manger. Had to make do with a snickers sandwich & a cup of coffee. Wanna swap ?

Made it myself, if I waited for her I would starveÿ

A

Anonymous

Oh, in case you imagine me with a choccy bar between 2 bits of bread, a snickers sarnie is ;

Choc spread, peanut butter and Maple flavored syrup (or the real stuff). Make sure not to use too much choc spread as it may get fattening !

A

Anonymous

Yep, I'm from Cov in the good ol' West of the Midlands ! Yeehah

A

Anonymous

I do spend most of my holidays there and I am a big chap..........but very British ( to the sound of Rule Britainna)

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Thai green? let me know if you need a proper recipe
emotion-5.gif

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
Thaiman:Thai green?ÿ let me know if you need a proper recipe
emotion-5.gif

ÿ

Made from scratch, and very authentic but always open to a new recipe TM

ÿ

John Duncan

JoelSim:
She is away w/c 18th, can you do? Anyone else who lives near Stoke Newington is welcome to come round for a glass or two too. I may even make a nice cottage pie with horseradish mash, or a Thai Green.

ÿ

Sorry, been packing (and am not done yet) - I am back by then, so that has potential yes - I vote for the Pie over the Curry, but will go with the consensus
emotion-2.gif

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
well it looks like the pie, i could bring a selection of interesting ales to quaff it down with or some vino, perhaps Andrew can give you my email, i'm just down the road from you, Hoxton.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi Joel. Nice idea of yours and would love to attend though not sure about work at the moment. Do you have any particular day in mind as yet?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts