interconnect dilemma

plarge

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I have a Pioneer pd s-06 Cd, Nait 5 and Ruark Talisman 2 speakers. I have, through the process of a number of cd and amp auditions, identified the Amp as the weak link in the system - (Grat amp, not doing the Talismen (?) justice) and once again through a process of auditioning found I prefer the music created by a Sugden A21 to a naim 155 150 or Primare I30 in the context of my system.

I now have a shortlist of Sugden, electrocopmpaniet EC1-3 and (At the top end of the price range ) ATC integrated. I am asking if (Coming from Naim and not having much experience of the interconnect options available to me or relative budgets) anyone would have advice in identifying interconnects and speaker cable which would be worth auditioning? How much do I need to spend before improvements start to tail off? I have heard good things from MIT.

I have Nac A5 and Chord Solid - how does NAC A5 work with other amps?

I am keeping the pioneer cd player because it was competitive with all players under 2000 which I auditioned, both in the context of my system and a number of dealer's.

Thanks in advance for all advice!!
Paul

A

Anonymous

I'm a Kimber fan personally.

Check 'em out on-line and remember you can try them and if not happy return them for a full refund - I've never needed to return one though.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts