Can you get stands for the Jamo A102HCS5

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
soulstyle:Do Jamo do speaker stands for the A102HCS5 kit. Have looked on their website but cant see anything. Would like to see what they look like.

Yes.

Currently out of stock here but it shows that they are sbout.

http://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/dynamic/eshop_products.set/ref/2118/jamo-a102-speaker-stands-black/display.html

A

Anonymous

They come with brackets for wall attachement that swivel/adjust L or R. IMHO for such a small unit I think a stand may look a bit daft.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
rjackson37:They come with brackets for wall attachement that swivel/adjust L or R. IMHO for such a small unit I think a stand may look a bit daft.

I agree. I had mine connected to the wall with cables chased and they looked great.

A

Anonymous

Yeah, they look the part Garrardsnails! I was originally gonna buy the Kef eggs but dont want to spend to much at the moment at thought these will do until i have some spare cash. Are they made by Jamo or they a third party manufacturer? When will they be back in stock?

Question 2 - Could i buy an additional two to create 7:1

Reason for the stands, is everywhere has been re-plastered with speaker jacks plastered into certain point of the room. I also intend to upgrade the speakers at a later point!

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Hi soulstyle, not sure if the stands are made by Jamo, you can get a second pair from Audioviaualonline for £80, check Gerrards link and search for Jamo products..........job done........

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
soulstyle:
Yeah, they look the part Garrardsnails! I was originally gonna buy the Kef eggs but dont want to spend to much at the moment at thought these will do until i have some spare cash. Are they made by Jamo or they a third party manufacturer? When will they be back in stock?

Question 2 - Could i buy an additional two to create 7:1

Reason for the stands, is everywhere has been re-plastered with speaker jacks plastered into certain point of the room. I also intend to upgrade the speakers at a later point!

They are Jamo stands - no idea when they will be back in stock. Torres is right (he always is!), just buy two more from AVonline and you will have 7.1.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts