Blimey Joel.... are you okay?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I just seen something that makes me think that Mr. Joel has reached a very significant point in his life, either that or he is having a breakdown... or Mrs. Joel is taking some revenge whilst using her hubby's Ebay account....

Joel what news?

has the ARCAM era come to an end? You are not going over to Naim are you?

Joel?

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:You missed this thread last week, then?

Er... yeah. I have weeks on this forum when I am all ears and other weeks were I am all beers I guess.

Is it just me (and I am a fairly limited and sad individual) but is the idea of Joelsim not having Arcam.... wrong?

It has a significance (although I am not sure what) rather like when the Queen Mother or Margaret Thatcher died.....

A

Anonymous

daveh75:bloatedgut:

Margaret Thatcher died.....

Is that wishful thinking?

I hope not... although now you mention it... there was a unreal dream-like element to it... but perhaps that makes it all the more pertinent to the Joel 'situation'....

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
bloatedgut:daveh75:bloatedgut:

I hope not... although now you mention it... there was a unreal dream-like element to it... but perhaps that makes it all the more pertinent to the Joel 'situation'....

Checks full moon calendar...

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
i'll have some of what he's on...
emotion-1.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
daveh75:bloatedgut:

I was about to rush onto iTunes and start playing Elvis Costello's Tramp the Dirt Down. (Do you think he'll still do that?
emotion-5.gif
He seems in a much happier place these days, all Krall-ed up).

crusaderlord

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
Yes it wont quite be the same with Joel a non Arcam owner - but upgrades get people eventually. I am particularly keen to try his Unison CDE player.

I will keep flying the Arcam flag for now - im still tempted by upgrades but i do like the FMJ's so much it really doesnt feel worth changing the Arcams for a long while.

My next move is to get the Onkyo Dock and Dacmagic to potentially improve wireless streamed music. Then im after an audition of some PMC GB1i's.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
I listed the amps earlier today and they have been bought already. £295 for each of them. That means that I have made £885 return so far (not inc tuner) and I only spent £800 buying them 2 years ago. Good value in my book. 2 years and I've been paid to listen to music.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts