Are we kidding ourselves?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
chebby said:
CJSF said:
I 'experienced' Peter Belt . . . I still have a few bits of foil attached to items, when he came to my home and did his thing :bounce:

I rest my case.

Just cos they are there dont mean I agreed with his ideas, those referred to are the ones that escaped removal at the time, finding them was a pain I remember . . . dont put words in that are not there chebby . . . :poke:

CJSF

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
chebby said:
CJSF said:
Just cos they are there dont mean I agreed with his ideas, those referred to are the ones that escaped removal...

Is there one on your Horlicks mug?

Those mugs would have got broken a long time ago!

Do you remember the 'treated water?' he used to paint on light bulbs??? that really was off the wall . . .

CJSF

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
chebby said:
CJSF said:
Do you remember the 'treated water?' he used to paint on light bulbs??? that really was off the wall . . .

It still is...

http://www.belt.demon.co.uk/product/odl/One_Drop_Liquid.html

Having read . . . :? I wish understood what it was all about????? . . . 'the kings new suit' comes to mind, thinking back to that afternoon when we were treated to the Peter Belt experience. At lest with cables, its yes or no . . . :twisted:

CJSF

SteveR750

Depends on your view of science - think up an idea and then try to "prove" it, or make an observtaion, then try to explain it. Hi Fi is chock full of the former, and IMO Belt was just another snake oil peddlar.

T

the record spot

Having read the product info, amen to that Steve, amen to that...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts