Arcam CDS 27

paulselwood

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I heard it today that the chester hifi show. It was link up arcam a39 and speakers were Arcam muso. Also a sub was link up too. This setup work very well, but I felt there was lack of detail. I think there going to be a software upgrade in next week or so for internet radio.

paulselwood

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I heard it today that the chester hifi show. It was link up arcam a39 and speakers were Arcam muso. Also a sub was link up too. This setup work very well, but I felt there was lack of detail. I think there going to be a software upgrade in next week or so for internet radio.

paulselwood

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Just like to say, I think the lack of detail was now to the speakers, that they were using. The speaker were there own arcam muso. I must of been in that room for over 1 hour in total, as I went in and out three times. I too am think of buying the cds27, or naim unitiqute.

paulsue38

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
Many thanks for the update. It does seem to be an interesting product. Cant help thinking they have missed a trick though with the lack of additional DAC functions. Competitors like Creek have done so.

Best wishes

Paul

paulsue38

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
spiny norman said:
paulsue38 said:
Competitors like Creek have done so.

Creek has a CD/network player/DAC?

Creek have a CD/DAC with the option of a Streamer. The Arcam is a CD Streamer. As I said an interesting product which could be much improvd with a couple of DAC functions for additional sources.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts