Wireworld Aurora Power Cable

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
CnoEvil said:
steve_1979 said:
You can borrow one of mine, I have a tank full of them at home. Make sure you double blind test them against the Colorado frogs before announcing on here which one gives you the best high though. ;)

I like to give them a lick before venturing onto hifi forums as it make the cable/bit-rate/active vs passive/digital vinyl threads easier to bare.

I am a Herpetologist and I can tell you that you are talking complete Bull(frog). You are misleading the good folk on this forum, especially the newbie Froglickers.

Now go back to arguing about cables....

But... But... But... I'm not telling people which frog is best. I'm just suggesting they lick frogs for themselves and make up their own mind about what effect they have. *blum3*

Your subjective impressions are meaningless and have no place here. Don't you know your tongue can be foo-led with clever marketing. Now don't be as green as the frogs you are licking and leave the amphibian milking to the initiated ... or you will spawn a whole new generation of froglodytes.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
steve_1979 said:
CnoEvil said:
steve_1979 said:
You can borrow one of mine, I have a tank full of them at home. Make sure you double blind test them against the Colorado frogs before announcing on here which one gives you the best high though. ;)

I like to give them a lick before venturing onto hifi forums as it make the cable/bit-rate/active vs passive/digital vinyl threads easier to bare.

I am a Herpetologist and I can tell you that you are talking complete Bull(frog). You are misleading the good folk on this forum, especially the newbie Froglickers.

Now go back to arguing about cables....

But... But... But... I'm not telling people which frog is best. I'm just suggesting they lick frogs for themselves and make up their own mind about what effect they have. *blum3*

Your subjective impressions are meaningless and have no place here. Don't you know your tongue can be foo-led with clever marketing. Now don't be as green as the frogs you are licking and leave the amphibian milking to the initiated ... or you will spawn a whole new generation of froglodytes.

But I know what effects I felt and they were definitely real.

Are you calling me a liar by saying it was all just in my mind? *aggressive*

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
But I know what effects I felt and they were definitely real.

Are you calling me a liar by saying it was all just in my mind? *aggressive*

It's only real, if I tell you it's real.

I can see I'm wasting my time....Now where has Herbert hopped off to...and just when I'm most in need of a lick.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
It's only real, if I tell you it's real.

I can see I'm wasting my time....

Herbert says "You're wrong"

hallucinogenic-frog-1.jpg

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Prof. Hurbert J. Farnsworth said:
CnoEvil said:
Now you are just being ridiculous!....you are Hurbert with a U.

It should have been spelled with an E.

CnoEvil said:
BTW. Do you mind being licked?

Only by Amy Wong.

Fair enough.

Now, have you tried a better mains cable, as I think by now, the OP's confusion must have reached a whole new level.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Prof. Hurbert J. Farnsworth said:
CnoEvil said:
Fair enough.

Now, have you tried a better mains cable, as I think by now, the OP's confusion must have reached a whole new level.

They do not and CAN NOT make any difference to the sound and I should know, I'm a professor.

Well that's that sorted.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
Vladimir said:
I think licking fr0g is against forum policies, unless he wants you to.

It's fine if you are an expert.

For those hard of understanding.

An expert[/b] is someone widely recognized as a reliable source of technique or skill whose faculty for judging or deciding rightly, justly, or wisely is accorded authority and status by peers or the public in a specific well-distinguished domain. An expert, more generally, is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study. Experts are called in for advice on their respective subject, but they do not always agree on the particulars of a field of study.

Skepticism[/b] or scepticism[/b] is generally any questioning attitude towards knowledge, facts, or opinions/beliefs stated as facts, or doubt regarding claims that are taken for granted elsewhere.

Philosophical skepticism is an overall approach that requires all information to be well supported by evidence. Classical philosophical skepticism derives from the 'Skeptikoi', a school who "asserted nothing". Adherents of Pyrrhonism (and more recently, partially synonymous with Fallibilism), for instance, suspend judgment in investigations. Skeptics may even doubt the reliability of their own senses. Religious skepticism, on the other hand, is "doubt concerning basic religious principles (such as immortality, providence, and revelation)". Scientific skepticism is about testing scientific beliefs for reliability, by subjecting them to systematic investigation using the scientific method, to discover empirical evidence for them.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Vladimir said:
An expert is someone widely recognized as a reliable source of technique or skill whose faculty for judging or deciding rightly, justly, or wisely is accorded authority and status by peers or the public in a specific well-distinguished domain. An expert, more generally, is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study. Experts are called in for advice on their respective subject, but they do not always agree on the particulars of a field of study.

...and there's me thinking that an expert was somebody who could use Google. Oh well, you live and learn.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
CnoEvil said:
Vladimir said:
An expert is someone widely recognized as a reliable source of technique or skill whose faculty for judging or deciding rightly, justly, or wisely is accorded authority and status by peers or the public in a specific well-distinguished domain. An expert, more generally, is a person with extensive knowledge or ability based on research, experience, or occupation and in a particular area of study. Experts are called in for advice on their respective subject, but they do not always agree on the particulars of a field of study.

...and there's me thinking that an expert was somebody who could use Google. Oh well, you live and learn.

I just live!

http://www.dagospia.com/img/foto/05-2013/every-****-ogni-242334.jpg

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Vladimir said:
CnoEvil said:
Vladimir said:

I just live!

Exactly how I imagined you Vlad. *mosking*

TRENDING THREADS