Upgrade my kuro

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Son_of_SJ said:
Whoa, steady on chaps (The_Lhc, BigBernardBresslaw, gel)

Let's not get too distracted by the salivating prospect of bigboss's future 4K dedicated home cinema room, and return to the subject of this thread, namely whether arty can maybe persuade Mrs arty to get the Yamaha RX-A1010 receiver and maybe the Samsung PS60E6500 television.

Well, arty has been given all the information he needs, & we're still here to suggest further tweaks to his plan, depending on approval from his Home Minister. :)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
Fanboy.
smiley-smile.gif

Unashamedly!
evil.png

BenLaw said:
bigboss said:
The_Lhc said:
Yeah but you know where the cinema room's going already, right? :)

Yup, just figuring out how big it needs to be, & do I need a popcorn maker. :)

Very, and yes :)

:)

This is what my dream system is, if priced sensibly:

http://www.kreiselsound.com/photopage.php

To go with this sub:

DXD-12012BK-1WEB.jpg

Of course, I'll need a decent sized room, although I'm sure this extravagance is likely to be quickly shot down by Mrs. BB unless I show significant savings elsewhere by doing some building work in the house myself (how easy is it to install a bathroom, & to lay tiles / carpets?). :roll:

PS: Sorry arty, this thread is going waaaay off topic now! :)

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
bigboss said:
This is what my dream system is, if priced sensibly:

http://www.kreiselsound.com/photopage.php

To go with this sub:

DXD-12012BK-1WEB.jpg

Of course, I'll need a decent sized room, although I'm sure this extravagance is likely to be quickly shot down by Mrs. BB unless I show significant savings elsewhere by doing some building work in the house myself (how easy is it to install a bathroom, & to lay tiles / carpets?). :roll:

PS: Sorry arty, this thread is going waaaay off topic now! :)

Looks like outstanding audio could be on the cards then! :shifty:

Son_of_SJ

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
If it was me I would go for that. Some people even say the ST model is better than the VT model because it has a brighter screen. Bargain!

The ST50 models are considered to be better with some ambient light than the VT50 series, which I gather really do need a quite dark room to give of their very, very considerable best.

TRENDING THREADS