strange lines on pic on luxe hd

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hey there

Just noticed today on sky hd luxe hd there are strange vertical lines on my tv maybe 3mm apart have not counted them basicially across the screen only on this channel though I have not noticed this before only different thing I did today was added a tacima mains conditioner block! tried it without the mains block and the lines are still there note this is not a channel I usually watch maybe I just did not get close enough to the screen to notice them before? I have a sony 40w5810 and an amstrad sky hd box tried different hdmi leads over different connections same issue! I thinks it is me being picky will check it later when a different programme is on luxe tv I think it was your hd I noticed it on!

I would appreciate any input thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi

Might be related; i had green vertical lines due to a loose HDMI lead. It kept working loose and i had to remove and replace the lead before the lines would disappear

Changed the lead to a better fitting one in the end, no probs since

Vance

It's obviously a problem with the programme or channel rather than HDMI problem, considering you found this issue only with one TV channel, & not consistently on all the channels!

I've just checked Luxe HD, looks alright. So it may just be the programme.

A

Anonymous

i noticed that on lux hd , when i had a samsung lcd a few months back , havnt noticed it on my plasma , but as bigboss said , its probably the channel ..

A

Anonymous

i agree must be the channel just never noticed it before that is all just checked again and it is still doing it especially noticeable when camera shows blue sky. Cannot be hdmi connection as i have changed cables and inputs plust i am using a van den hul flat 1m cable same as on my ps3 so i do not think it is the cable was just watching bbchd some dorothy programme that was ok no lines! But sky had a blip for a bit went all blocky for 10secs like firat 8bit nintendo untill i changed channel then it was ok unrelated i am sure i will keep an eye on the luxe channel as i said though never noticed it till today!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
A whole channel about soap?

1957-rita-hayworth-lux-soap-ad-joey-thumb.jpg

A

Anonymous

i tuned into daz earlier , but the screen was all white..

A

Anonymous

oooooooh this thread got so so clean did anyone mention fairy liquid?

lines still there on luxe hd not luxe sd though must be my sky box and the way it produces that channel!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts