Music play back in Stereo, multi channel, Dolby Atmos

James105

Oct 30, 2019
Visit site
So my system for listening to this is NAD M17v2i/M23/M28 4K fire stick with Dali Rublicons and Dali alecto highs.

I tried multi channel stereo and at best I'd describe it as meh.

Last weekend and tonight with a lot of faff I have been streaming Tidal atmos music and i'm half convinced. There is not a lot available that I like. but songs with strong drum/bass lines seem to sound better , clearly defined images but this maybe the work being split three ways.

Has anyone else tried the ATMOS format and what are your thoughts?

Edbostan

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
So my system for listening to this is NAD M17v2i/M23/M28 4K fire stick with Dali Rublicons and Dali alecto highs.

I tried multi channel stereo and at best I'd describe it as meh.

Last weekend and tonight with a lot of faff I have been streaming Tidal atmos music and i'm half convinced. There is not a lot available that I like. but songs with strong drum/bass lines seem to sound better , clearly defined images but this maybe the work being split three ways.

Has anyone else tried the ATMOS format and what are your thoughts?
I have recently bought a Sonos Beam and listen to Atmos via Amazon Music. Fleetwood Mac sounds superb with another dimension added to the presentation. The track Dreams has more life and zest than usual stereo. Yes, I like it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts