Spotify or Sky HD

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ok you have £10.00 left in your wallet at the end of the month, do you buy spotify or upgrade to sky hd. This is just for interest! I wont be doing either in a hurry if at all.

A

Anonymous

get them both ....

the 1st month, pay your £10 spotify subscription to get an account ....

2nd month, let the account lapse (without paying) .... you still keep your spotify account but get the ads (as all the people who use the free spotify version)

then pay the £10 to Sky every month ....

A

Anonymous

dim-span I've got the free Spotify thanks to idc! I just wondered where peoples £10.00 would go music or Tv?

A

Anonymous

oops! .... but answering your question, I would pay for the spotify, as I listen most of the day/night to spotify (I don't watch much tv)

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
i would say if they are giving you a free HD box then go for that the hd looks great if you have the movies and sport. And the world cup should be good in hd. And the bigger hard drive/menu always goes down well.

But i am about to go premium so there both good value options. I would say go HD and then for the saturdays do day passes thats £14 but will give you a view to see if premium is worth it ie SQ does it improve much for you and when the ads are back do they now p**s you off.

A

Anonymous

I also have the free Spotify.

But I still wouldn't buy the Sky, I refuse to donate anything to the Murdoch empire!

Especially after they deliberately downgraded the standard quality service, because no one was going for the HD.

TRENDING THREADS