Question Hello - can you help please?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Stuart83

Jul 22, 2023
Visit site
Dear All many thanks for all of your replies - I went with the Monitor Audio Silver RX6's and went to collect last Sunday - a very helpful gentleman and totally honest. The Cambridge Audio amp and these speakers sound wonderful....really impressed and satisfied - now looking for a Marantz 6007 - thanks all again
Nigel

Dear All many thanks for all of your replies - I went with the Monitor Audio Silver RX6's and went to collect last Sunday - a very helpful gentleman and totally honest. The Cambridge Audio amp and these speakers sound wonderful....really impressed and satisfied - now looking for a Marantz 6007 - thanks all again
Nigel
I've been looking at the Marantz but don't know if it's an upgrade from the cd 52 mk2 edition of yrs past.
I've modernised but recently found things haven't got better with amps being that I tried to better an old pioneer a400 with both a roskan k3 and acram sa30 which I held onto and use daily now for the exhaustive connectivity in my main set.
Richer sounds sell the 6007 so I'd advice grabbing a listen.
It's never a trouble to them it was on the shelf last time I was in on offer for vip's (just ppl with a reg email) but can't remember the amount.
I still find cd king though on subject I never get the same quality from streaming even with an ifizen in which I tried a few beforehand and WiFi network via various streams.

Reactions: gotnoname

Rodolfo

Jul 31, 2023
Visit site
Never pass up a chance to praise Mission's (1985 for me) 700, which still work fine in my secondary setup. They were part of my first adult setup -WHICH coincided gloriously with the first CD releases.

Fandango Andy

Nigel

Just stumbled across this post. Sounds like great system you are putting together.

Did you find the CD player you were looking for? If not, worth consider the previous generation CD player, Marantz CD5000. Or a couple of other options: Sony CDP-XE570 or NAD C520

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts