Second hand standing speakers

Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade my hifi system, starting by a pair of speakers (have a shitty JVC amp now, will upgrade that soon). Now I have been looking at the local second hand website, and found these nice affordable standing speakers. Anything that really stands out in your opinion? Thanks. The prices are in swiss francs, which is at the moment fairly close to the Euro.

1k61fbJ.png
Thanks!

I think you might want to start with the amp.if your jvc is as shity as you say it might not be able to drive the speakers your looking at properly and therefore could damage them. you'd just have spent all your hard earned cash on them and no guarantee as they would be a used item.

Well the amp is powerfull enough i think, 2x100W, so normally that shouldn't damage the speakers i think?

By 'shitty' i meant it's a run of the mill old JVC dolby pro logic AV receiver. Maybe I should indeed start with upgrading the amp...

Edit: Most likely I will buy a Onkyo TX-8150.

The onyko would work just fine,although for me...for music I prefer a dedicated two channel stereo amp,although I see the appeal of the onyko's features and extra channels for home cinema duties.done all that years ago but the digital amps just couldn't touch the integrated stereo amps in sonic terms,but from what I read lately the gap is getting ever closer.oh and your 100 w per channel jvc should be able to drive a pair of floorstanders your viewing,most units currently are high sensitivity between 88/90 db into 6 or 8 ohms,making them quite an easy load for most amps . just make sure you check these specs before buying.

TRENDING THREADS