Looking for some good cheap options for 2nd hand subwoofers.

Panda

Aug 21, 2023
Visit site
Recently been getting some better audio equipment, picked up some DT770 pro headphones as an upgrade along with a good amp, needless to say i dont want to wear heaphones all the time, even though they sound really good. Grabbed some 2nd hand kurzweil KS-40A studio monitors for cheap and they're giving me a pretty good balanced sound with great highs, especially for the price, but the bass is a bit lacking. I'm saving up for a bunch of stuff elsewhere so i cant really afford a new subwoofer to give me more bass, so im looking for some good second- hand options. I can use my grandfathers spare amp that will deliver enough power for the average 12 inch sub if needed however i would prefer a powered subwoofer, im also going to be using this thing at my desktop pc in a fairly regular sized room, so it dosen't need a ton of power behind it and almost definetly dosen't need to be any more than 8 inches. Looking ideally for something under £60 or so, but i can go a bit higher if something good can be found. Thanks.

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
The Edifier SW is very reasonable price at £129 or if you can stretch your budget further there's the Wharfedale's at £175, these are priced at Amazon but you may find cheaper or even second hand on eBay.
1692695999697.png
1692696062072.png

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts