Recent Cable thread

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Just been through that thread again, really slow day for me today. For anyone who's interested, or cares, here's my summation.

Total posts - 169

No. of posters - 40

Top 2 posters accounted for 23% of total.

Top 7 posters accounted for 51.2% of total.

Best post - Clares last one, just in time, before I lost the will to live!

What do these figures show - well absolutely nothing really. Or maybe that the other 44,966 members enjoy watching people bite lumps off each other.

Jonnyhifi

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
If you're really bored, why don't you do the same analysis with the ''Oppo BDP 831? '' thread ? Over a thousand posts but probably even fewer contributors.

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
JohnDuncan:1159 posts
111 posters
Top 2 posters - 24.1%
Top 8 Posters - 51.3%

I'm real glad you did that John. I was just having a break after page 12.

With the scores I have at that point I should imagine top poster is someone you know and work with?

John Duncan

8009514:
JohnDuncan:1159 posts
111 posters
Top 2 posters - 24.1%
Top 8 Posters - 51.3%

I'm real glad you did that John. I was just having a break after page 12.

With the scores I have at that point I should imagine top poster is someone you know and work with?

Didn't join to the Users table so I dunno. Will have a quick look...

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Come on guys, how on earth do you expect us to understand all those facts and figures without a 50 page powerpoint presentation and lots of pretty graphs?

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
SpiceWeasel:Come on guys, how on earth do you expect us to understand all those facts and figures without a 50 page powerpoint presentation and lots of pretty graphs?

Quite right, without a .ppt there is no proof that anyone posted anything.

T

the record spot

Somebody phone Al Gore; I hear he's a bit handy with PowerPoint.

A

Anonymous

Great thread.

Can we have a "thanks" button please. And maybe a thumbs up and thumbs down button for the thread and for each post. Give the statisticians some more stuff to get stuck into
emotion-1.gif

nads

JohnDuncan:Andrew Everard:Not at the moment, no. But nothing is impossible in the future...

I disagree

Go on Val, all you need is some sticky back plastic and some empty loo rolls.

emotion-5.gif

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
56 per cent of my tired old brain is thinking I can't believe people went through those two threads and worked out those stats, and the rest of my brain (whatever percentage is left of the two cells) is thinking where did that cable thread go? I was just about to post my views on installing the Chord Carnival SilverScreen Biwire. I'll just keep it to myself then. :eek:)

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
gpi:56 per cent of my tired old brain is thinking I can't believe people went through those two threads and worked out those stats, and the rest of my brain (whatever percentage is left of the two cells) is thinking where did that cable thread go? I was just about to post my views on installing the Chord Carnival SilverScreen Biwire. I'll just keep it to myself then. :eek:)Well, I imagine that since John works for What HiFI he ran some simple SQL queries to find out the information which should take a few seconds (assuming some familiarity with SQL)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts