Pioneer 2010 new product range

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Had a quick catch-up with Pioneer UK, who tell me to expect a range of new Blu-ray players - including 3D Blu-ray - plus receivers, cinema systems etc from the summer. We'll get review kit in time to judge them for our Awards. Some hi-fi developments, too.

Please don't ask me any questions about pricing, models numbers, specs etc at this stage, as a) I know no more than the above and b) even if I did I couldn't tell you, as Pioneer is keeping details under wraps until an official launch in a few months' time.

D

Deleted member 2457

Great news, they are still alive and kicking then, brilliant, look forward to it.

D

Deleted member 2457

Crikey, now listen up pioneer we don't want no slim down version's this time thankyou very much, think bulkyness and muscle, like the 2008 range please, also don't be listen to those boys from Sharp just get the money from them and then tell the sharp lads to take it easy in the back room or something and then get down to some serious blu ray players please, nice one.

So how much did you say these pioneer blu ray players are going to cost Clare?

Only joking Clare
emotion-1.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Bit of a wait know, I will keep do internet searches in the hope of a glimpse or some news till then.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gel:Bit of a wait know, I will keep do internet searches in the hope of a glimpse or some news till then.

FFS gel, you could have told me Clare had already announced this BEFORE I gave my (now wildly innaccurate) speculation on Pioneer's AV plans...
emotion-12.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

the_lhc:

gel:Bit of a wait know, I will keep do internet searches in the hope of a glimpse or some news till then.

FFS gel, you could have told me Clare had already announced this BEFORE I gave my (now wildly innaccurate) speculation on Pioneer's AV plans...
emotion-12.gif

emotion-1.gif
Don't worry, it still would not surprise me if they went to the wall.

D

Deleted member 2457

the_lhc:

emotion-12.gif

I was just acknowledging what the_lhc said, nothing more, nothing less and everyone knows the global business situations, I do think they will be okay but i think it might take a while for pioneer to get back to there brilliant best, who knows how much money they have for manufacturing costs etc. like I said know I was just comforting the_lhc, that's all.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Just announced in the States: 5.1-channel Pioneer 3D-capable receivers starting from just $229, complete with PLIIz, Bluetooth music streaming and more. 7.1-channel models to follow in next few days, apparently. Full story here

dr seuss

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
I'm glad I spotted this, was just about to click buy on a BDP-LX52!!!! Think I'll hang fire now...any dates for blu-ray news Clare?

TRENDING THREADS