4K TV shootout in Leeds

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Native_bon said:
Google this:

Warning! Don't Buy A 4K UHD TV Until You See This Video!!!

Well, it's true that you should read the specs carefully before buying, and the TV should have HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and support Netflix 4K.

That man's claims about Panasonic 4K "will never support Netflix 4K" isn't true.

Check this:

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/tvs/1401225/panasonic-netflix-4k-update-for-uhd-tvs-coming-november-11th

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
bigboss said:
Native_bon said:
Google this:

Well, it's true that you should read the specs carefully before buying, and the TV should have HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and support Netflix 4K.

That man's claims about Panasonic 4K "will never support Netflix 4K" isn't true.

Check this:

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/tvs/1401225/panasonic-netflix-4k-update-f...
Ok he may be a bit of nut, but I would rather stay clear of 4K right now. Did consider it, but after living with LG's OLED 930V dnt see the need for 4K.

D

Deleted member 2457

Native_bon said:
bigboss said:
Native_bon said:
Google this:

Check this:

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/tvs/1401225/panasonic-netflix-4k-update-f...
Ok he may be a bit of nut, but I would rather stay clear of 4K right now. Did consider it, but after living with LG's OLED 930V dnt see the need for 4K.
Same - stuff 4K! *smile*

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Same - stuff 4K! *smile*

[/quote]

lets see in 6 to 12 months what TV you have mate :)

[/quote] My last TV was a Samsung 6 series. Bought 6years ago. Am Looking at least another 4 to 5years before buying another *nea* The LG 930 is the only TV that bettered the picture of my old Samsung. The screen panels used were the very best at that time. Before buying the LG930, i bought 2 tvs & returned them cause there were no were as good as the old Samsung 6 series. Now the LG is in another league.

D

Deleted member 2457

Native_bon said:
Same - stuff 4K! *smile*

lets see in 6 to 12 months what TV you have mate :)

[/quote] My last TV was a Samsung 6 series. Bought 6years ago. Am Looking at least another 4 to 5years before buying another *nea* The LG 930 is the only TV that bettered the picture of my old Samsung. The screen panels used were the very best at that time. Before buying the LG930, i bought 2 tvs & returned them cause there were no were as good as the old Samsung 6 series. Now the LG is in another league.

[/quote]Same here, but let's see. *smile*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts