Giveaway Win a set of Fyne Audio F302 Speakers

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steviewa

Nov 15, 2019
Visit site
Oh what a difficulty choosing just one amazing audio track, i have six that can truly test a system, think i'll go with UB40 bring me your cup from one of their compilations, it's the best by far on the album for production, great voice and the amazing deep bass to get the toes tapping and the walls rocking

prab_bhopal

Nov 15, 2019
Visit site
Michael Jackson - Rock With You

Vocally Michael graces this track from the first word "Girllllllll". With Quincy on the production, this is a super smooth track.

I don't have a turntable myself (looking to set up my first hi-fi set up in the near future) but I've heard the original pressing of this track (without the claps) and the bass guitar is even funkier on that version! Everyone should try to hear that it at least once!

frazrok

Nov 15, 2019
Visit site
It changes day to day and depending on my mood, but at the moment, i would say Mo' Momo! by Lucky Chops. Fantastic sax, trumpet and trombone. and as a sax player myself, it really sends shivers down my spine listening to it.

2BFrank

Nov 16, 2019
Visit site
Prince - The Rainbow Children (NPG Records, 2001)

Overall Prince catalogue isn't really exciting when it is about testing you're hi-fi components, but this album and the jazz title track in particular is an exception to me. Very 'in your face' ..a bit over the top maybe even. Although somewhat brutal all elements are here to push limits on you're system, especially low end. My no.1 pick since it's release in 2001

View: https://open.spotify.com/album/7iikVlTD1TjzDhOJWgUdsc

Bartfigas

Nov 17, 2019
Visit site
Bass Astral x Igo
Planets

This polish young duet is making great music which should be known word wide. Song is about searching answers about space and live.. high quality music and vocals, this is what you need for your hifi set.

razza

Nov 19, 2019
Visit site
Michael Kiwanuka - Cold Little Heart (Album Version). The 4.5 minute Pink Floyd style intro draws you in and sets a platform for one of the most underrated and talented songwriters around.

Reactions: insider9
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts