Philips 47PFL9703 vs 42PFL9803

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I was ready to buy a 47PFL9703 untill last friday at the IFA in Germany the new 9803 was revealed with LED backlight. Are there any reviews available on both screens. I use my TV for regular TV and PS3 gaming/ movies. My viewing distance is around 4 meter, so I initailly was leaning towards the 47 inch. But I did not see the 9803 in 47 inch yet.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Ramon

A

Anonymous

if you sit around 4 meters away from the TV we should be looking more at a 60" screen, rather than a 47"

A

Anonymous

I currently have around 3 meter viewing distance and have a 37 inch 9731. I believe that also with SD TV the size could be bigger from this distance. Now I am moving houses and my viewing distance will increase. But as it will not be 4 meter from the entire sitting area and my girlfriend does not exacltly like big screens I maximally wanted 47 or 50 inch. As I like the Philips screens design and quality I was opting for 47 inch. But I don't want to feel bad with the 9703 in a year if the LED backlighting proves to be a huge difference and I have an old standard TV. So there is my dilemma..

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
with something new coming every 6 ou so month...I never get to buy anything...always hopping something better will come,and prices will go down.pathetic fool I am

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts