Pana BD35 vs Sony S350

da_grudge

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
Just would like to know your opinions. They have similar prices and have both 5 star from whf.
I only want for blu ray as I have an oppo for dvds.

Maybe there is one even better with the same price tag.
Hope to hear from you.

Thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I think the general feeling is that the Panasonic just edges it on picture quality, and the Sony has the slightest advantage on sound. But they are both excellent buys, and there's nothing else close at this price level.

However, the BD35 is reportedly in slightly short supply - there are new models coming fairly soon, though they look likely to be more expensive thanks in no small part to world currency markets.

da_grudge

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
I can get the pana for 200 euros. I think it's not a bad price. Maybe the newer models are not so much better, specially considering the price it will probably have.

Do you think I will be satisfied for the next few years? Or there is still much more to improve on blu rays?

Thank you

A

Anonymous

Are we ever satisfied?
emotion-8.gif

tvmog

Apr 1, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

I think the general feeling is that the Panasonic just edges it on picture quality, and the Sony has the slightest advantage on sound. But they are both excellent buys, and there's nothing else close at this price level.

However, the BD35 is reportedly in slightly short supply - there are new models coming fairly soon, though they look likely to be more expensive thanks in no small part to world currency markets.

Availability issues and remote control functions aside, is there anything to be gained from pairing up like with like, ie the Sony with a Sony TV and the Panasonic with a Panasonic TV. I have a 37PX80 and have been thinking about getting one of these models. I have a very limited budget and so the Sony was just edging it on price but had this nagging doubt that BD35 might be a better fit for the TV.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts