pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
http://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-bdp-83/blu-ray-BDP-83-Support.aspx

Release date: September 9, 2009. Category: Public Beta Release

Main Version: BDP83-38-0905
Loader Version: BE2600 or BT0300
Sub Version: MCU83-24-0630

Release Notes: Comparing to the latest official release version BDP83-31-0620, the major changes included in this version are:

[*]Blu-ray Disc compatibility improvement, especially for certain titles such as "Lie to Me", "Dollhouse Season 1", "12 Rounds" and "The Haunting in Connecticut".
[*]Additional "Deep Color" options utilizing dithering. If the display does not support 36-bit deep color, dithering 36-bit to 30-bit or 24-bit may produce an image that is visually smoother than rounding 36-bit to 30- or 24-bit.
[*]Improved precision for color space conversion.
[*]Improved up-conversion for MKV files that have a picture size smaller than 1280x720 with 24fps frame rate.
[*]Improvement for DVD-A disc compatibility. The specific titles targeted include "Beck: Sea Change" and DVD-A discs released in Japan by JVC.
[*]Improvement for DVD navigation.
[*]Improvement for compatibility with Denon receivers that only acquire 2ch DSD signal upon initial playback of a SACD multi-channel disc.
[*]Improvement for compatibility with receivers that show "no signal" but play audio when a CD is played using HDMI bitstream output mode.
[*]Fix for the issue of subtitle being cut off when playing a PAL DVD.
[*]New pop-up user interface for audio and subtitle selection.
[*]Improved GOTO function for music file playback. The GOTO function now allows the user to jump to a certain time point within a music file.
[*]Other general disc compatibility and performance improvements. The specific titles targeted include the CD "The Saturday Nite Agenda", DVD "IL DIVO - Live at the Greek Theater", Blu-ray "Fired Up" and a few other discs.

skr1

Dec 2, 2007
Visit site
pete321:Downloads and installs within a few minutes, I luv Oppo!

So do I . Still waiting for mine to arrive after transport problems. I get the feeling the lov factor is spreading but still await the review.

Maybe soon /now a price for the UK model might filter through and Andrew will release the teams view? But then again nothings Sacred.

TRENDING THREADS