New gems from Chord on the way?! Any info, WHF team?

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
Was just reading about Munich hifi show and there was a report about new Chordette Gem-sized components - amp, controller streamer and headphone amp. This sounds really interesting!

Nothing on Chord web-site...

Any info at WHF???

AlmaataKZ:
Was just reading about Munich hifi show and there was a report about new Chordette Gem-sized components - amp, controller streamer and headphone amp. This sounds really interesting!

Nothing on Chord web-site...

Any info at WHF???

Hi AlmaataKZ

Yes, Chord Electronics will be releasing several new Chordette components in the coming months. I can't wait! I've already had the new Toucan head phone amplifier over the last couple of months and its performance is superb (a fair proporation of this is down to their excellent power supply which is powerful/robust enough to drive 801 speakers! - for anyone reading please don't try this anywhere with any speakers).

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

There will be up to nine (i believe very appealing) products in the Chord Electronics Chordette range (the new Gem APTX and Toucan headphone amplifier are already available). I believe all nine Chordette products will be shown/launched at Chord Electronics on 30th June and thereafter further details will be available.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts