Gadget Show Last Night - Bit on Blu-ray

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

I watched the gadget show last night for the first time in a while, had a interesting piece on blu ray, saying the for and against the format.

Like for against, still not many blu ray's, load's of dvd's. expensive then showed a price tag of one of the most expensive player's.

Then the for, if you have a home cinema it is definetely a good thing with the sound and picture.

Also mentioning getting your blu ray's of the internet (I think) as an alternative.

I think that's how it all went down.

It is a pitty you guy's don't have your own show, like the what hi fi sound and vision hour on say a tuesday night.

You could do an hour on the latest mag, and extra stuff you can't fit in, do a section from the forum's what member's are asking and saying.

It would be great.

Anything like that in the pipeline perhaps?

Anyone see the gadget show what did you think of the blu ray bit?

Thanks

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
emotion-43.gif

A

Anonymous

I did not see last nights show, however I watched the last series a couple of times and gave up.

They never seem to actually cover a subject with enough depth for my likeing and I am sure an average joe on this forum, never mind a member of the WHF team, has more insight.

So I gave up and have never watched it again.

D

Deleted member 2457

markjaspi:

I did not see last nights show, however I watched the last series a couple of times and gave up.

They never seem to actually cover a subject with enough depth for my likeing and I am sure an average joe on this forum, never mind a member of the WHF team, has more insight.

So I gave up and have never watched it again.

That's what I think as well Markjaspi and Sony Centre I gave up watching but then when they start speaking about thing's like blu ray's and tv's it gets really interesting again like in last night show, come on what hi fi sound and vision how about a show there is huge demand.

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
gel:

It is a pitty you guy's don't have your own show, like the what hi fi sound and vision hour on say a tuesday night.

You could do an hour on the latest mag, and extra stuff you can't fit in, do a section from the forum's what member's are asking and saying.

It would be great.

Thanks

Now THAT'S a good idea! But what's so special about Tuesday's? Sunday either side of Top Gear would be perfect.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
gel:but then when they start speaking about thing's like blu ray's and tv's it gets really interesting again like in last night show

Which alternative reality version were you watching?

D

Deleted member 2457

Sizzers:gel:

It would be great.

Thanks

Now THAT'S a good idea! But what's so special about Tuesday's? Sunday either side of Top Gear would be perfect.

Why thankyou Sizzers Sunday's sound good to me too, I can't stand that Wild At Heart Programme.

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:

gel:but then when they start speaking about thing's like blu ray's and tv's it gets really interesting again like in last night show

emotion-18.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
gel:Why thankyou Sizzers Sunday's sound good to me too, I can't stand that Wild At Heart Programme.

So now it's prime-time ITV1 for a show on consumer electronics? That'd be a ratings winner...

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

gel:Why thankyou Sizzers Sunday's sound good to me too, I can't stand that Wild At Heart Programme.

So now it's prime-time ITV1 for a show on consumer electronics? That'd be a ratings winner...

Now that sounds good, show it in HD as well, if it was on ITV1 HD, they might have something good on that bit part channel worth watching besides the footie.

I recon about 90% of the blokes I know would watch that.

Andy Grange

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

I think the show offers something to consumers who would probably never pick up and read What Hi-Fi. It's obviously not exactly aimed at people who come on here, but it serves a purpose for the less informed.

A

Anonymous

Andrew can do his comedy act and front the show - it will be a hit. Might even knock Top Gear off it's padestal.

Great idea Gel
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

tvspecv:

what these clowns doing a tv show?

you`ve got to be kidding me!

You'll change you mind once you see Andrew's juggling act!
emotion-15.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

ValianTX:tvspecv:

emotion-15.gif

emotion-1.gif

There's so many bit's the show could cover and it would reach a massive audience.

From Ipod, Phones, Game Console's, Blu Ray player, Blu ray Dvd's new releases, cd new releases, TV's big/small for bedroom lounge,

Televised demo's. demo's of your home cinema system like Cribs.

Home cinemas demo's actually showing the speakers what they look like.

A

Anonymous

gel:ValianTX:tvspecv:

emotion-15.gif

emotion-1.gif

There's so many bit's the show could cover and it would reach a massive audience.

From Ipod, Phones, Game Console's, Blu Ray player, Blu ray Dvd's new releases, cd new releases, TV's big/small for bedroom lounge,

Televised demo's. demo's of your home cinema system like Cribs.

Home cinemas demo's actually showing the speakers what they look like.

Maybe if you offered to be the Producer of the show, they may take you up on it!
emotion-53.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Not that! If he was the producer we could never have a weekly feature called Apostrophe Corner. But I have to point out I have neither a comedy act nor a juggling one, nor indeed any burning desire to be on the TV.

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

But I have to point out I have neither a comedy act nor a juggling one, nor indeed any burning desire to be on the TV.

You don't say!
emotion-5.gif
. I do think you're pretty talented, in the comedic sense....you have that wit about you, so don't discount that TV appearance quite yet, I say!!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I can't imagine a world in which one's ultimate aspiration was to appear on TV. Unlike the thousands who audition for Britain's Got the X Factor...

A

Anonymous

Well, for one - you'd win the show hands down. You'd show Subo a thing or two about entertainment!

And...this is precisely what makes Cowell so fabulously wealthy!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts