Does anyone use custom isolation feet in their floorstanders?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

djh1697

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
I put my speakers, Kudos X3's, on some granite chopping boards from "The Range", they work well. my floors are concrete, and the X3's have spike on them. Nice compact speakers for Naim202/250.2, TeddyCap power supply, which adds more PRaT than any Naim upgrade. Shame I cannot get my 250.2 DR'ed but Naim has stopped offering this upgrade at the moment. It is not allowed to mention the Naim TEDDYPARDO on the Naim forum, somehow they consider it disallowed. However, other upgrades such as witchhat they don't seem to mind? I can't think why?

Interesting to hea
I put my speakers, Kudos X3's, on some granite chopping boards from "The Range", they work well. my floors are concrete, and the X3's have spike on them. Nice compact speakers for Naim202/250.2, TeddyCap power supply, which adds more PRaT than any Naim upgrade. Shame I cannot get my 250.2 DR'ed but Naim has stopped offering this upgrade at the moment. It is not allowed to mention the Naim TEDDYPARDO on the Naim forum, somehow they consider it disallowed. However, other upgrades such as witchhat they don't seem to mind? I can't think why?
Interesting to hear that, even with concrete floor, you need to use granite blocks....

Reactions: Dom
D

Deleted member 195594

My SO is stuck on the Isle of Man with work tonight; last flight cancelled 😱 (she's absolutely livid; was only a day visit so she didn't take clothes or anything 🙄) so I used the alone time to fit the Gaia IIIs to my Triangle stands earlier. After dog walking duties of course

Very nice improvements. Seems everything on a track, especially if it's busy, has more breathing space. The bass is now very meaty, which I like, but well defined, controlled and not bloomy; it was defined without the Gaia's, but now it's so much more tangible in the mix; pops more.

Won't be returning the Gaia's 👍

Reactions: Clarkey_71
My SO is stuck on the Isle of Man with work tonight; last flight cancelled 😱 (she's absolutely livid; was only a day visit so she didn't take clothes or anything 🙄) so I used the alone time to fit the Gaia IIIs to my Triangle stands earlier. After dog walking duties of course

Very nice improvements. Seems everything on a track, especially if it's busy, has more breathing space. The bass is now very meaty, which I like, but well defined, controlled and not bloomy; it was defined without the Gaia's, but now it's so much more tangible in the mix; pops more.

Won't be returning the Gaia's 👍
that's what I said once I had mine fitted.....
Sorry to hear about SO, hopefully airline are at least offering accommodation

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts