chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Do it A Cappella by Spike & Co.

c59222xh25t.jpg

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
So difficult to only choose one, but if I was in that position I guess...

Future Sound of London - "Lifeforms" is pretty essential for me. And I haven't listened to it in ages... hmmm.

A

Anonymous

Pink Floyd DSOTM...I would rather swap back to a JVC mini-system and keep the CD than let it go...music at its finest.

Pike900fish

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
esky:

What cd or record could you not live without????

For me I think it would be " a kind of blue" by Miles Davies

Great Question and as usual fantastic diversity...It's a toughie this but i'd have to say Permanent Waves by Rush on Vinyl. If I could only have one track off of it , it has to be Natural Science...Now that's how you play the drums!!!

a.g.

May 30, 2008
Visit site
JoelSim:
Leftfield - Leftism

Way overhyped IMHO.

Appetite For Destruction by Guns N' Roses is a true classic, as is Defenders Of The Faith by Judas Priest. And then there's Simple Things by Zero 7 which is just a beautiful album.

A

Anonymous

Pike900fish:

Great Question and as usual fantastic diversity...It's a toughie this but i'd have to say Permanent Waves by Rush on Vinyl. If I could only have one track off of it , it has to be Natural Science...Now that's how you play the drums!!!

Ahhh, Natural Science - great taste mate - I might get my Gold Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab version of PeW out tonight.........
emotion-5.gif

T

the record spot

Hmmm, tricky one; Aimee Mann's "Whatever" although The Proclaimers "Sunshine On Leith" LP runs it mighty close. Both have some great songs and both have a great sound to them too. Very difficult to choose though.

jubair

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Drummerdave:At Action Park by Shellac - and not just because it's fantastic but also because it opened up a whole world of underground music I never previously knew existed.

good choice, 1000 hurts equally good IMO, also like lots of albini produced albums such as pixies 'surfer rosa', pj harvey's 'dry', nirvana's 'in utero', mclusky 'mclusky do dallas' etc. he really is some 'sound engineer'!

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
a.g.:JoelSim:
Leftfield - Leftism

Way overhyped IMHO.Appetite For Destruction by Guns N' Roses is a true classic, as is Defenders Of The Faith by Judas Priest. And then there's Simple Things by Zero 7 which is just a beautiful album.

ÿ

I couldnt disagree more. Fantastic album that I listen to every week even though I've owned it for 10 years. ÿ

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts