Cable wars over

A

Anonymous

for hifi equipment, manufacturer often invest 30% of the product price to decorate its appearance, making it more lovely and elegant to look, so that among the components of the same sound quality, you often choose the ones looking attractive.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
olddiamond:among the components of the same sound quality, you often choose the ones looking attractive.

As in hi-fi, as in life
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:Apparently at this year's Ig Nobel awards, Dan Ariely won for demonstrating that expensive fake medicine is more effective than cheap fake medicine.QED

ÿ

Expensive medicine is indeed more effective than cheap medicine. It uses the same principle as many cable suppliers...Placebo...

ÿ

ÿ

sits back and grits teeth;)ÿ

A

Anonymous

EvilWolf:Yes, lovely polished knobs.

I think JD was referring to the feel of the knobs in his hand, rather than the previously allured to aesthetics.

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
@£120 for a haircut...

That's 12 haircuts, so I actually spend about 1/50th of my annual income on clothes and haircuts and every time I look in the mirror I'm still astounded at just how gorgeous I look

ÿ

John Duncan

And not the last, presumably?

Actually, how do they get away with it? Am always being told that "those shoes don't go with those trousers" or "that's a rubbish shirt" or "you look like your dad". But I say "your a--e looks fat in those" that one time............

A

Anonymous

Thaiman:JoelSim:

Like water off a duck's back to me. I quite like looking scruffy and hate looking smart.

that you, that is!

It can't be - he is a tw@t?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts