Cable Directionality - do you want proof

Page 16 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

radiorog

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
EP36Photo.jpg

Both to the thread (which everyone will be really happy with), andVlad the explorer. *biggrin*

where you been dude, holiday, work, therapy for forum addiction? Good to see you again anyhoo *drinks*

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
Vladimir said:
Enjoying the weather outside as much as I can, doing stuff in the yard. Thought I'd check the forum.

Watching this video, I'm 7 minutes in. First impressions, for some reason AudioQuest Niagara 7000 cables remind me of old Star Trek shows with men in V neck pajama shirts.

Cable threads - "It's life Jim, but not as we know it" *biggrin*

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Enjoying the weather outside as much as I can, doing stuff in the yard. Thought I'd check the forum.

Watching this video, I'm 7 minutes in. First impressions, for some reason AudioQuest Niagara 7000 remind me of old Star Trek shows with men in V neck pajama shirts.

lpv

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Vladimir said:
:D Zactly.

BTW good news. I found more proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQp0kAUth4ohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxlPKenXujc

by nature we are design to be mothers and fathers, we're not design to be doctors and bankers.. however, by the same nature we are also design to be an idiots.

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
So plentifull that people drop like flies from the heat. Now spending mid day heat indoors. Time to play some tunes, forum buddies to visit. :)

I watched the video and I heard the differences. It was a nice presentation and I use Audioquest directional cables. From the skeptics camp that makes me the biggest hypocrite. *dance4*

Nullius in verba.

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Vladimir said:
So plentifull that people drop like flies from the heat. Now spending mid day heat indoors. Time to play some tunes, forum buddies to visit. :)

I watched the video and I heard the differences. It was a nice presentation and I use Audioquest directional cables. From the skeptics camp that makes me the biggest hypocrite. *dance4*

Nullius in verba.

It also makes you honest.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts