2011/2012 Fantasy Football League - sign up now & win!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It's (finally) here! The Whathifi.com league is open for entry, with two teams for the price of one in the big, Telegraph league.

As before, there'll be prizes every month and at end of season; this year administered by my colleague Tom Parsons.

I'll be picking my team tomorrow, but please all get stuck in now!!! Details below:

Players need to visit www.telegraph.co.uk/fantasyfootball to select their teams.

Anybody that played last season can login using the same email address and password as last year.

Once teams have been selected, each player should submit the following promotional code to get two teams for the price of one:

stereo241

Once registered, click 'My Leagues' and submit the following details to 'Join an existing League:

League name:  WHAT HIFI LEAGUE
PIN:                8006220

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

My first time in the WHF fantasy league, and I'm very confident of victory.
dance.gif

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Finally picked my teams (Shaken Not Stirred and Oh Marone) :help: Good luck everyone.

There is an iphone and android app "coming soon" so you will be able to manage your teams on the move, really need to upgrade my aging Nokia 5310...

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
My first time in the WHF fantasy league, and I'm very confident of victory.
dance.gif

You will have to go some to beat our defending champion Mr.Pryor, he was off like a rocket last season.....well all season long tbh :?

D

Deleted member 2457

Yep, good luck guys. I paid for my two credits and picked my teams, then yesterday I discovered I had another credit so I've picked another team (a rather interesting one) but not entered it in the WHF league but just the main one instead. I wish I could enter it as well but never mind - should be interesting to keep an eye on this one though.

D

Deleted member 2457

Just had another look at the league and a couple of people have put the third credit in, so what the heck it is in. It is my third team so if it does not count you will know which one it is, it will still count outside the WHF league at least. Probably make this team public - have to see.

Cheers

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Yeah I put a third team in, then thought maybe I shouldn't of as everyone else seemed to only have 2 teams in the league. I tried to remove my third team from the WHF league, but couldn't see a way of removing them, hence I still have 3 teams in the league.

Apologies, and if anyone knows a way of doing it, I will gladly remove them.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Sorry, I've got 4 teams in. Sorry again, should've checked the rules, I guess I was a bit too eager
redface.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Sorry, just presumed from what gel was saying that I had missed something in the rules.

OK, 4 teams it is then
cheer.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Alantiggger said:
I just entered two teams there to the WHAT HIFI LEAGUE :) :bounce:

kinda naff names but .... 1. Blue Raiders and 2. Blues too

I thought you were a Liverpool supporter?

A

Anonymous

I'm back to try and claim my hatrick of titles. :cheer: Looks like some healthy competiton this year :) Good luck all!

A

Anonymous

two weeks in, and heres the latest league table. Quite a gap from top :wave: to bottom :help:

Manager Team name Total
1 Stephen Stiles what hi fi xi 92
2 Simon Heald real e bad 90
3 Matt Waterhouse fidelity allstars 89
4 Gareth Jones ajax hamsterjam deux 82
5 Simon Heald pathetico madrid 80
6 Terence Dale big bernard's 4th 11 79
7 Geoff Pryor hifi highflyers 78
8 Gavin Jaynes shaken not stirred 76
9 Terence Dale big bernard's 11 74
10 Matt Bridger lambert's legends 2 70
10 Terence Dale big bernard's 3rd 11 70
10 DAVID TWIGG the gamble 70
10 D Shooter shooter69 70
14 Thomas Rawlings still not worth 50m 69
14 Simon Lucas mcleishgoldmember 69
16 Terence Dale big bernard's 2nd 11 68
17 Antony Grace professor football 67
17 Gavin Jaynes oh marone 67
19 Matt Bridger lambert's legends 66
20 Matt Waterhouse viking spirit 65
21 Matt Bridger lambert's legends 3 64
22 Simon Lucas passive active 62
22 Matt Waterhouse free credit 62
24 Thomas Rawlings really not worth 50m 58
24 Alan Park blues too 58
26 D Shooter shoots69 57
26 Andy Madden sub hoofers 57
28 Andy Madden first swerve 56
29 Tom Parsons teddington tryhards 55
30 DAVID TWIGG money to spare 51
31 Alan Park blue raiders 35
32 Paul Kelly true blue 26

A

Anonymous

@matengawhat

apologies for the delay - the Awards issue won't write itself, it seems. That's also the same excuse I'm using for the dismal performance from the Teddington Tryhards.

Send me an email at tom.parsons@haymarket.com and a pair of earphones will magically appear at your house in a matter of days!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts