WHF Fantasy Football League 2010-2011 - sign up now!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

gel:

I am thinking of changing my team a little before saturday, Walcott was rubbish last night, W Bridge is he going to play week in week out at Man City this season do you think?

Thanks

Yep i have definetely had last minute jitters, changes made and more to come tomorrow probaly.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
I'm in.
emotion-1.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Has anyone else got an email from the telegraph about a football predictor and are you going to do it?

Thanks

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Its hard enough trying to pick one team never mind two, can you pick just the one team and have 60 transfers instead
emotion-2.gif

Now going to pick my squads, see if I can do better than the 11 donkeys I picked last year.

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Im in, one sensible team 3-5-2 and one rather suspect all out attack 4-3-3 with sunday league players making up the defence. Nice to have a free second team so you can try something different.

So that will be 22 donkeys picked this year no doubt....

D

Deleted member 2457

Mid table mediocre, that's is not good enough i feel the axe is going to be wielded very shortly.
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:OMG! For first - and doubtless the last - time I am top of the league
emotion-3.gif
Well, joint top, but hey
emotion-2.gif

I thought your team looked quite a well balanced one actually. You can tell which of us are competitive because we've hidden our teams with the 'privacy' mode.

Clare if you win month one, will you be sending yourself a prize?
emotion-5.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Sadly not - neither myself nor any of the WHF team are eligible to win our prizes (and I doubt any of us will get within sniffing distance of the Telegraph's money!). Still, there's still the inter-office competition
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

shooter69:Congrats, good start, but its early days yet.....
emotion-5.gif

I prefer the early days, it's the only time I have transfers available!

AEJim

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
I've just realised that the Telegraph system offers the opportunity to transfer players out mid-gameweek unlike other Fantasy Football games - unfortunately I only found this out as I transfered Tevez out to adjust the squad on Sunday, thus losing his 2 goal haul from last night and putting in a player who'd already played - D'oh! Lesson learned! Must read the small print in future...
emotion-2.gif

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
OMG, I did even better this week
emotion-10.gif

Lord bless my bargain inclusions of Gareth Bale and Kevin Nolan
emotion-2.gif

Yep your flying!
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

its close at the top with clare having a great run

when the end of the first month is it the after the bank holiday games this weekend?

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Daveee:
emotion-5.gif

Just used up 3 transfers, and it's only the 2nd week
emotion-8.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

SpiceWeasel:Daveee:

emotion-5.gif

Just used up 3 transfers, and it's only the 2nd week
emotion-8.gif

I have used up 10 (TEN) and 8 on the other one already
emotion-2.gif
i have worked out if i continue at this rate i will be out of transfers by week 4.
emotion-8.gif

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
shooter69:Theo Walcott out for 6 weeks.
emotion-6.gif

wow shooter69 did you sub in the entire aston villa/stoke teams yesterday 25 points from a low scoring game, your goal tally goes up by 1 and no clean sheet!

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
matengawhat:
shooter69:Theo Walcott out for 6 weeks.
emotion-6.gif

wow shooter69 did you sub in the entire aston villa/stoke teams yesterday 25 points from a low scoring game, your goal tally goes up by 1 and no clean sheet!

Welcome back matengawhat, hope alls well.
emotion-1.gif

Yep, threw a few in last night as the leader was on 258 and wanted to keep up or catch a bit, well that was the idea but didn't work out that way as he has 309! Ow well at least i'm keeping up but the transfers are getting a bit tight so will go back to my normal formation and see how it goes. I've still got a few tricks up the sleeve to come but i'll sit tight for a while, hopefully without to much ground being lost on the leaders. I don't want to get to far behind as you'll never catch them.

Anyways, good to see your around and drop in more often....

Good luck!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts