Congratulations to our Fantasy Football League Month 2 Winner!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Congrats again to gel, whose second team - Deliadynamoes2 - topped the WHF Fantasy Football league for Month 2, despite some very tough competition.

Some very special prizes headed your way, gel: two exclusive Bang & Olufsen goodies - a 4GB USB drive in a presentation box plus a B&O bottle opener - plus two pairs of THX Optimiser glasses, a copy of our brand-new Ultimate Guide to New Technology, and the new CD from the fabulous Welsh wonders Howl griff.

Plus! Just for you, John Duncan is going to rip a special-edition CD of his band, Waxed [:D]

gel, if you can send me your address via the top whathifi email here (mark it for my attention), i'll get the goodies sent off to you early next week. [<:eek:)]

D

Deleted member 2457

emotion-3.gif
emotion-11.gif
emotion-2.gif

That certainly looks an interesting lot there Clare, thanks alot.
emotion-2.gif
emotion-21.gif

JDs band Waxed - what exactly is JD in the band so i can look out for him?, ie singer, drummer, bass player etc..
emotion-1.gif

I will do Clare, thanks alot guys, cheers JD.

Looking forward to it.

D

Deleted member 2457

JohnDuncan:(which, if you click on the 'listen' tab, has all the content anyway, so you can decide whether you want it in a proper CD with a proper cover and everything)

New and classic rock - great stuff
emotion-21.gif

Angus Young an endorser - wow

So you are on voice and guitar's
emotion-11.gif

You play knockin on heavens door and highway to hell? great stuff
emotion-21.gif
looking forward to this.

I tried to have a listen but my internet connection is rubbish and it crashed twice, so i will have to wait until i get the cd to have a listen
emotion-1.gif
emotion-21.gif

Yep that sounds great i will have a proper cover and everything - this might be worth a fortune one day
emotion-21.gif
thanks.

Do you like my rock you tube videos i post on here then?

Cheers for that
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:

Congrats again to gel, whose second team - Deliadynamoes2 - topped the WHF Fantasy Football league for Month 2, despite some very tough competition.

Some very special prizes headed your way, gel: two exclusive Bang & Olufsen goodies - a 4GB USB drive in a presentation box plus a B&O bottle opener - plus two pairs of THX Optimiser glasses, a copy of our brand-new Ultimate Guide to New Technology, and the new CD from the fabulous Welsh wonders Howl griff.

Plus! Just for you, John Duncan is going to rip a special-edition CD of his band, Waxed
emotion-2.gif

gel, if you can send me your address via the top whathifi email here (mark it for my attention), i'll get the goodies sent off to you early next week.
emotion-19.gif

Hi Clare

I sent an email about an hour ago or so with my details.

Many thanks
emotion-21.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
gel:Yep that sounds great i will have a proper cover and everything - this might be worth a fortune one day
emotion-21.gif
thanks

...Especially if you have the 3D version

1883304a8bli.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:

gel:Yep that sounds great i will have a proper cover and everything - this might be worth a fortune one day
emotion-21.gif
thanks

...Especially if you have the 3D version

1883304a8bli.jpg

Which one is JD left or right?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
gel:Which one is JD left or right?

What makes you think he's not the one in the middle? Mind you, hard to tell without the silly SwimmiVisionT specs, I agree...

(BTW, still no email...)

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:

gel:Which one is JD left or right?

What makes you think he's not the one in the middle? Mind you, hard to tell without the silly SwimmiVisionT specs, I agree...

(BTW, still no email...)

Well if JD was on Vocals and guitar he can't be the one on the far right with the hat, so i narrowed it down to left or right with the microphones
emotion-1.gif
so i am guessing he is in the middle of the 3?

I emailed you about 12.45 to whathifi@servicehelpline.co.uk

I got a reply saying it had been received and a response in 24 hours or something, have i emailed the wrong address?

Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

JohnDuncan:That'll be the bottom email address then. Email this one:
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

hey gel.. some nice little items for you there
emotion-21.gif
.. i look forward to reading your review of jd's band
emotion-5.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

JohnDuncan:...and I'm the handsome one on the left...

emotion-11.gif
and you play new and classic rock, i really dig your choice in music
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

maxflinn:hey gel.. some nice little items for you there
emotion-21.gif
.. i look forward to reading your review of jd's band
emotion-5.gif

Cheers Max
emotion-21.gif

Yep i will give some feedback, i have a feeling i am going to really like it
emotion-1.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Just sent the email again at 7.19 roughly, many thanks guys
emotion-21.gif

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
gel:I emailed you about 12.45 to whathifi@servicehelpline.co.uk

So not the top email address, as Clare suggested? Oh well, now received, and forwarded on to the boss.

D

Deleted member 2457

shooter69:Nice goodies, congratulations.
emotion-21.gif
emotion-1.gif

Cheers mate
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Andrew Everard:

gel:I emailed you about 12.45 to whathifi@servicehelpline.co.uk

So not the top email address, as Clare suggested? Oh well, now received, and forwarded on to the boss.

Oops i did not see that one when i looked at it.

Cheers Andrew
emotion-1.gif
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Hi Clare

Just to let you know i have not received anything yet? Not sure when you sent it off? Or when i might receive it? Any ideas?

Thanks alot
emotion-21.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:Still waiting for JD's exclusive CD to wing its way to me, then i'll send the whole bundle on.

Ah
emotion-11.gif
thanks Clare
emotion-21.gif
i was getting worried there for abit. A lady only knocked on the door last week to say they had received some of my post, so i was scared this one might have been posted elsewhere too.

Brilliant thanks
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts