Fantasy Football League - Month Two Winner

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
A belated congratulations to David Twigg and his colourfully named anti-Villa team for topping the Whathifi.com Fantasy Football League for October.
emotion-19.gif

David, please email me at the whathifi address (first address in the Contact Us page here - NOT the subs one!) and i'll get you off an assortment of goodies, including a Teufel MP3 player, Dolby USB splitter and a Chris Botti in Boston Blu-ray.

Month 3 winner to be announced after the weekend!

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Close again this month. Ian Margetts currently leading Month 3 on 130 points, with Gareth Jones just a single point behind, and David Twigg in 3rd on 124 points.

Telegraph Fantasy Football site now have a 'SL Monthly Tables' link includes (as they did last season) so hopefully no more confusion with Monthly scores.

A

Anonymous

Clare Newsome:

A belated congratulations to David Twigg and his colourfully named anti-Villa team for topping the Whathifi.com Fantasy Football League for October.
emotion-19.gif

David, please email me at the whathifi address (first address in the Contact Us page here - NOT the subs one!) and i'll get you off an assortment of goodies, including a Teufel MP3 player, Dolby USB splitter and a Chris Botti in Boston Blu-ray.

Month 3 winner to be announced after the weekend!

Woohoo won one!
emotion-2.gif
Cheers for the generous prizes Clare and the team
emotion-21.gif

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
stevee1966:Ian Margetts currently leading Month 3 on 130 points

Not too sure how (and I don't even have Defoe in the team) - beginner's luck!? I think I'm going to drop back a bit after the weekend though with the Arsenal/Chelsea game as I have representatives from both in my team, but can't make up my mind who to drop!

A

Anonymous

Good to know the competion has the same problems!
emotion-5.gif
There aren't enough transfers to do this every time your players clash so you just have to decide whether to go for it to win month 3. Good luck anyway (but not too much I'm only 7 points off the top for this month!) I doubt I'll pull back 7 points this weekend anyway. I'm not prepared to hammer my transfers to win again. I got the last one so lets not be greedy
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts