WHF Fantasy Football League 2010-2011 - sign up now!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Are you man (or woman!) enough to take on the best teams this Forum can pick?

Our league for the new Premiership season is now up and running as part of the Telegraph league.

To see the league and join in, click here

It's £6 per team for the whole season, and we'll be awarding prizes for the best-performing team each month, as well as a grand prize for the league-topper at the end of the season.

Courtesy of our colleagues at FourFourTwo, we've also got a 2-for-1 deal, so you can enter two teams for £6 to give yourself twice the chance of winning both our and the Telegraph's prizes.

Just use this promotional code at the payment page:

442TFFT442

You then need to join our league:

Super League Name: WHAT HIFI LEAGUE
Super League PIN: 8000029

Good luck, and see you in the league![:D]

bballtom

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Looks like I've got a long evening ahead!
emotion-11.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
You don't have to - but you'll double your chance of winning!

I haven't, because I never have the time to make subs for one team, let alone two
emotion-7.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

How do you pick a second team without it charging you?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

Is the chairman a Mr Stephen Stiles a norwich fan by any chance?

Thanks

bballtom

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
You don't have to - but you'll double your chance of winning!

I haven't, because I never have the time to make subs for one team, let alone two
emotion-7.gif

Or look twice as rubbish! ;-)
I'll get started on my second one. To get the extra use the promo code above when you pay for the first. You get two credits for the price of one

D

Deleted member 2457

You know in the Daily Mail there fantasy football league is free?

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare i think i have messed up some how with the promotion code on get a free one, i did enter the code back nothing happened on the £6 one, and i did not one too do the £12 one with the promotion code incase i was charged, is there any chance i could still get a free one? I have already picked my second team.

Thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:No promises, but i'll see what I can do.....

Thanks alot
emotion-21.gif

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
OK, gel - I contacted the Telegraph league and they have kindly added a credit to your account, so you can go ahead and post up that second team.

D

Deleted member 2457

Clare Newsome:OK, gel - I contacted the Telegraph league and they have kindly added a credit to your account, so you can go ahead and post up that second team.

Thanks alot Clare i really appreciate that
emotion-21.gif
i worked out i wrote down the wrong code instead of 442 i just wrote down 44.

Excellent thanks
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

I'm in, two teams for £6 is a bargain
emotion-1.gif

My target this season is to at least equal last season by winning one of the monthly leagues. Last year I was doing really well until mid-season when I ran out transfers! Perhaps being a little less ruthless wielding the axe would help me out this year!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The league is filling up nicely - and that's before most of the WHF test team (still recovering from heroic efforts of finishing off our redesign issue) have filed their teams.

Get cracking all - only a few days to go!
emotion-2.gif

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Clare Newsome:
Are you man (or woman!) enough to take on the best teams this Forum can pick?

Our league for the new Premiership season is now up and running as part of the Telegraph league.

To see the league and join in, click here

It's £6 per team for the whole season, and we'll be awarding prizes for the best-performing team each month, as well as a grand prize for the league-topper at the end of the season.

Courtesy of our colleagues at FourFourTwo, we've also got a 2-for-1 deal, so you can enter two teams for £6 to give yourself twice the chance of winning both our and the Telegraph's prizes.

Just use this promotional code at the payment page:

442TFFT442

You then need to join our league:

Super League Name: WHAT HIFI LEAGUE
Super League PIN: 8000029

Good luck, and see you in the league!
emotion-2.gif

How annoying. I entered last night without seeing this thread!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
That's a shame
emotion-6.gif

I have been flagging up the deal here, on other football threads on the Forum, and via our Twitter feed - sorry you missed it, but glad you're in the league!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
That's a shame
emotion-6.gif

I have been flagging up the deal here, on other football threads on the Forum, and via our Twitter feed - sorry you missed it, but glad you're in the league!

D

Deleted member 2457

I am thinking of changing my team a little before saturday, Walcott was rubbish last night, W Bridge is he going to play week in week out at Man City this season do you think?

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts